Stefoin Francois

UT still doesn't have that much of a chance, I don't think. He'll probably honor the visit, but he's LSU bound.

I believe UT has a shot as long as the kid visits. If a prospect makes it to campus, we do have a decent chance with them. I mean come on, I live in GA and have been to UGA's campus, stadium, etc... and they don't come close to what UT can offer. I mean recruiting can't be that hard to sell when your a coach at UT, the success history, stadium, and other facilities are far to none about the best.
In the Francois article, he says that playing time is the school he will choose. If that is true UT has to have a great chance, our secondary is very young.(and Hefney gone after 07').

Not right now, he may be in the long run, but we need immediate help. He isn't coming to UT anyways. LSU or FSU.

so Mckenzie is goin to start right away, that should be interesting, then that means we could possible have 3 or 4 freshmen starting rite away

o ok, yea i was looking at Francois profile on rivals and he is smaller and slower than Mckenzie so i feel we can only help ourselves whether he commits or not

Well, we dont have immidiate need for DB compared to a week ago... so I will be happy as long as we can get a guy like him (or better?) next year.

I'm a little worried about our team becoming undisciplined and I'm worried about them getting in trouble off the field because of all of these JUCO guys.

I'm a little worried about our team becoming undisciplined and I'm worried about them getting in trouble off the field because of all of these JUCO guys.

Nah. Coach Cut is a disciplinarian. CPF might not be able to keep them in line, but Coach Cut is working wonders with player's attitudes.

What does juco players coming in have to do with discipline ? Just because a kid is a juco doesn't mean he is a troublemaker.

only 2 years of elligability left??? where they in JUCO for like 3 years er sumthin?

They used two years of eligibility at the JUCO, so now they have two years to play at Tennessee. They will be juniors to start the 2007 football season. To be more specific, they'll have 3 years to play 2, so they can still redshirt if needed.

Are you just sayin' this because he plays the 'Recruiting Game' well (and consistantly, might I add)? You can't get an accurate assessment of MA's discipline just based off that. - JMO

VN Store

Back