Steam Steals, because only peasants pay full price.

Greatest Sci Fi Movie that never was a movie. Everyone should play this series once. Just because it has the best story in SCI FI history. In my opinion.

Everything is remastered all DLC for all three in the series.

Reactions: Ttucke11
Possibly my most favorite single player experience in any game I have ever played....Subnautica and graphics and view distance are MUCH better then console.
This is also the best VR experience I have had as first Subnautica has VR built in. I'm a huge dive buff though.....but this is really a showcase game for GPUS

Sub Zero was released rough to be honest, BUT all the issues seem to have been fixed and I now really enjoy it, and the fact it has about double teh content of original game.

I highly recommend these.

Save 55% on Subnautica Deep Ocean Bundle on Steam

Incredible graphics, and an incredible mod community that makes the game light years beyond anything on console.

I have a 1000 hour sin this. Best Zombie game ever made. Possibly best Co-op game made. Nuff said.
70% off

I have a 800 hours in this. Best Boobs, Swords and Sorcery game ever made. Possibly 2nd best Co-op game made. Nuff said.
70% off

(this does have nudity option, and most servers have it turned on, so don't buy for kids.)

Note: You do not need to buy DLC to see DLC from other players, you just need to buy DLC to use it. For the most part all DLC is just cosmetic, there is no need to buy it to experience full game play. It mostly just gives you different architecture for your base or different armor looks.

Only 30% off but it's also in many people's opinions the best military shooter game ever made.

It is known as PTSD simulator it leaves COD, And Battlefield in Arcade play dust, Very realistic to the point it can be considered a sim, but not clunky like Arma. The sound should win every award there is as it sounds terrifyingly realistic. Teamwork is a must there is no lone wolfing. not for everyone COD run and gun types will hate. Mostly older user base, and lots of veterans. As a result very adult language used so probably wouldn't get for a kid.

Simply the best FPS I have ever played...... I have 3000 hours in this.

It has gone down as low as 50% off you can see if it goes lower by x-mas but I doubt you will ever regret it even at full price.

Only 30% off but it's also in many people's opinions the best military shooter game ever made.

It is known as PTSD simulator it leaves COD, And Battlefield in Arcade play dust, Very realistic to the point it can be considered a sim, but not clunky like Arma. The sound should win every award there is as it sounds terrifyingly realistic. Teamwork is a must there is no lone wolfing. not for everyone COD run and gun types will hate. Mostly older user base, and lots of veterans. As a result very adult language used so probably wouldn't get for a kid.

Simply the best FPS I have ever played...... I have 3000 hours in this.

It has gone down as low as 50% off you can see if it goes lower by x-mas but I doubt you will ever regret it even at full price.

With so many hours in games, do you work?

Reactions: Sgt_Nick_Fury
With so many hours in games, do you work?
Spent most of this past year hooked up to oxygen thanks to covid. before that mainly stay at home dad, and side hustles.
before that Insurance hell.......health insurance particularly is the suckiest career I could have wound up in.

Reactions: YankeeVol
Spent most of this past year hooked up to oxygen thanks to covid. before that mainly stay at home dad, and side hustles.
before that Insurance hell.......health insurance particularly is the suckiest career I could have wound up in.
Sucks about Covid. At least you got to game

Reactions: Sgt_Nick_Fury
Sucks about Covid. At least you got to game
Always a silver lining I guess. Just glad to still be here almost didn't make it. For the record I am not proud of the number of hours I got in games. If I could trade them for even a dollar and hour now I would lol.

I can personally atest Wasteland 3 is an AWESOME Fallout inspired RPG, classic isometric turn based tactical style. Set in post apocolypse. The music, voice acting, and arts is top notch. Highly recommend if you like tactical RPG's.

80% off 7.99

none of the deals were good enough to get me to buy this time. I had a dozen or so on my wishlist pop up around 10-25% off, but I am going to hold off.

closest i got was ANNO 1800, but i am not sure how much i would actually play it.

none of the deals were good enough to get me to buy this time.

There were some very good deals I thought, the problem was I already owned them. Nothing new on sale that really grabbed me. I ended up buying some things not on sale instead.

I did get the Legos City Undercover....not really sure why but it was like 3 bucks and I was like "hmm legos GTA." I've never played it.....but hey 3 bucks.

Exodus was my least favorite of the Metro games, but still a very solid pickup for that price. Highly recommended.

Yeah, I stumbled across the Metro series while looking for something to play on steam. Loved the first one. Exodus was okay,but not nearly as good. Either way,it's a steal at that price.

I recently picked up Sherlock Holmes:Awakened for $30 on sale on steam. I think that it ran out yesterday, but it's a very solid game if you're into the series. With steam,it should be on sale again in two months.

Yeah, I stumbled across the Metro series while looking for something to play on steam. Loved the first one. Exodus was okay,but not nearly as good. Either way,it's a steal at that price.

I recently picked up Sherlock Holmes:Awakened for $30 on sale on steam. I think that it ran out yesterday, but it's a very solid game if you're into the series. With steam,it should be on sale again in two months.

The first one genuinely pulled me into the story.....at the start, it was a shame they didn't hold to that.

VN Store

Back