Status of Defensive Line

I'm afraid all it will do is prove how deficient we are at DL. Its bubble gum (Junior college transfers) and kite string (Freshmen) other than Solomon who’s likely not going to be eligible and Gooden who went down. In a LOS league like the SEC we will have our worst position unit in the most critical part of the game. Prediction: We will think our LB corps is a disappointment because the DL will be knocked backwards to the point the LB’s won’t have good angles to the ball. I don’t want to be a negavol its just the cold hard facts.

If the Dline is somehow better this year, it will come as a big surprise to me and many other Vol fans, but stranger things have happened, so we must trust ol Pruitt and Co to field an aggressive, competent defense.....stay tuned

t

Reactions: Titan05
If the Dline is somehow better this year, it will come as a big surprise to me and many other Vol fans, but stranger things have happened, so we must trust ol Pruitt and Co to field an aggressive, competent defense.....stay tuned

t
Why does everyone act like last year's defensive line was the steel curtain? They weren't that good.

Jeremy picked a young wife to go with his cornbread

pretty-woman-laughs-and-points-scornfully-at-flasher-in-park-picture-id157636581

We were already in trouble WITH our best, most productive returning DT who was having a great summer and fall camp and becoming the leader of the group. Now we’re left without him, with a group of good athletes and a lot of potential who have never done much of anything at the collegiate level or who have never played a snap at the collegiate level. Rocker better be a miracle worker.

Rumour is, Rocker’s been rocking himself to sleep lately and enjoying it less.
Here’s to praying for Rocker and his charges

VN Store

Back