State Of TN misses

Does it Anger anyone as much as me seeing kids from TN go off on the big stages? Adonai Mitchell, Zion Logue, Woody, Master T. And others to come..... Just kids we've missed playing at top Schools with Significant roles šŸ¤¬ we just have to capture more than 1 out of 10 players in our home state annually. I personally know some and they didn't hate UT just our coaches didn't even recruit them near as hard as we should.

TN has to be a priority. Not a rankings guy but even to just build some bridges for future with top recruits. Gotta get some of the mid of road guys... Build some instate pipelines previous coaches broke.
Nope. I only want players that want to play for the University of Tennessee like Peyton Manning, Dale Carter, and all the others that came from different states.
Canā€™t believe I actually took time to do this again.

šŸ˜’šŸ˜’ That's what a forum is for? To make petitions to fire coaches and Beat dead horses? Jeez where else do we communicate with Vol faithful. And no I'm not downing any coaching staff... We just have to too many TN kids not dawning the orange.
Not sure what ā€œdawning the orangeā€ means. Is that an Age of Aquarius thing?

Does it Anger anyone as much as me seeing kids from TN go off on the big stages? Adonai Mitchell, Zion Logue, Woody, Master T. And others to come..... Just kids we've missed playing at top Schools with Significant roles šŸ¤¬ we just have to capture more than 1 out of 10 players in our home state annually. I personally know some and they didn't hate UT just our coaches didn't even recruit them near as hard as we should.

TN has to be a priority. Not a rankings guy but even to just build some bridges for future with top recruits. Gotta get some of the mid of road guys... Build some instate pipelines previous coaches broke.

Gotta quit cycling coaches every 3-4 years.

That's honestly the biggest culprit.

If we go 7-5 next year and our fans lose their minds and get Heupel on the hotseat, expect more of the same!

I was listening to sports talk yesterday and Hubbs had dug up some crazy stat. Apparently there are 50 guys from the state of Tennessee are in the NFL right now. Of those 50, only around 8 or so went to the university of Tennessee.
Lot of posters just aren't going to believe that, after all Tennessee 5 stars aren't as talented as Ga/Al/FL 3 stars. Just ask bignewt or sugarcc

Last edited:
Reactions: norrislakevol
Lot of posters just aren't going to believe that, after all Tennessee 5 stars aren't as talented as Ga/Al/FL 3 stars. Just ask bignewt or sugarcc
How many in the NFL f I'm those two states? Hint: you're gonna need more fingers and toes

How many in the NFL f I'm those two states? Hint: you're gonna need more fingers and toes
Hmm didn't use your fingers? Three states referred to. But that's not the point, point is you are forever yelping like a hurt puppy that Tennessee kids just don't measure up.

VN Store

Back