Starting to worry about the UConn game..

Something tells me Summitt will coach a great game, Lady Vols lost last 6 of 7 to them including a couple of those at home if I'm not mistaken.

Home court will be a huge advantage.

The crowd is gonna be pumped. I think the Lady Vols will pull it out.

Are you kidding me? People really go to those games???
The fomer lady vol who got in trouble as a HS coach in North Carolina gave our program, the sport and Title IX a black eye. I will never be a supporter of the LV

OSV it's nice to have one winning program around here to support.:lol: I don't go to the games but I will watch the UConn game on the tube.

Originally posted by Old School Vol@Feb 4 2004, 02:14 PM
I'm sure that your local gas station has them for buy one get one free.

:lolup: :lolup: You are on a roll OSV. I heard they are expecting over 21,000 tomorrow.

The theme is "Pack the Place". I guess they'll have to do it without Old School Vol.
;)

Originally posted by vol_freak@Feb 4 2004, 02:25 PM
OSV it's nice to have one winning program around here to support.:lol: I don't go to the games but I will watch the UConn game on the tube.

I'll definitely catch it as well! B)

LIO, Gameday is finally here. What time is tipoff?

:furious3: :furious3: :furious3: :furious3: :furious3:

UCONNhas our NUMBER!!!

I am SOOOOOO MAD!!!

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Feb 5 2004, 11:05 PM
:furious3: :furious3: :furious3: :furious3: :furious3:

UCONNhas our NUMBER!!!

I am SOOOOOO MAD!!!

Same reason I hate DOOK! :censored: :censored:

Tony........when are we gonna beat UConn???

For once I am gonna say.......piss poor effort by the Lady Vols. There is no reason we should lose to them at home....especially by that many points. Did losing Lori Moore hurt us that much???

I am at a loss. I guess Summitt is now 6-12 versus Geno. I just don't get it.

UConnis just a better team, as much as I hate to say it. I was at church during the second half and missed the end. How did Taurasi act? I probably don't want to know.

i just hope the lady vols can learn from this loss:bad and take it to them in the tournament. i was really wishing someone would break diana lesborausi's leg or arm or something. i really want to wipe that smug smile off her face. and that goes for geno :gun: too....[GO VOLS!!!!

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Feb 6 2004, 10:24 PM
Is she a lesbian????? Or was that just a poke in fun?

:dunno:

I think he is just poking fun. The Lady Vols are playing South Carolina right now on CSS. 38-30 UT at halftime.

VN Store

Back