Starting RB for next year?

Who do you guys think it will be?

• Total voters

MississippiVol

Personally, I am going to pick Cedric. I just hope Trooper can get our guys to start running with authority instead of dancing up to the hole. I just couldn't believe it last year when Cedric ran the ball against Vanderbilt for only 9 yards; AGAINST VANDERBILT for crying out loud! I really like the potential of our incoming RB's. I just hope Arian gets his grades, and is able to be here in the simmer.

I'm going with Ced too. I feel like we will depend a lot on the run this season. I WISH we could get a QB who could throw. I LOVE those loooong passes downfield, especially when they're completions!! ( I like to see 'em even if they aren't.)

No doubt that it is Ced's to lose. He is our starter without question.

I agree with freak. It'll be Houston's to lose at the beginning of the season. Now whether he keeps it or not...

I think Coach Fulmer himself could get a thousand behind our o-line this year. Whoever gets the nod will have a fine season. In the end....I say Houston will start and we will be able to use the stable as a whole as needed. I think we are in for a surprise when the offense starts rolling.

Originally posted by spreadI@Jun 12, 2004 10:16 PM
I think Coach Fulmer himself could get a thousand behind our o-line this year. Whoever gets the nod will have a fine season. In the end....I say Houston will start and we will be able to use the stable as a whole as needed. I think we are in for a surprise when the offense starts rolling.

I think that is what we are all hoping for. :cross: :cross:

VN Store

Back