Starting 5 for next year.

Updated.

PG - Maze
SG- Hopson
SF - Smith
PF - Negedu
"C"- Chism

Alot of you talked about 3 point shooting being a problem with alot of your lineups, but that one right there doesnt sound too bad. Maze, Smith, Chism, and Hopson are all legitamate threats from deep, Im not sure about Negedu but Im guessing hes not much of a shooter!

I think the talent to be a great player is there, but I think he lacks the mental toughness to get to that ability. This year will set the tone for the rest of his career at UT

I agree, either he gets it this year, or he'll never get it.

you guys are sadly mistaken if you dont think hopson will be a great player for ut next year and will be a lottery pick when he decides to leave.... he was are best shooter last yr and hit a lot of tough shots and as a true freshmen playing in hostile crowds i think he played well... trust me

1) Don't make me show you his road stats, they where terrible.

2) He won't be a lottery pick. He is a not as athletic DeMar DeRozan

3) The best shooter on one of the worst three point shooting teams in America.

4) I didn't know wide open three's, dunks, and floaters over 6' guys were "tough" shots.

1) Don't make me show you his road stats, they where terrible.

2) He won't be a lottery pick. He is a not as athletic DeMar DeRozan

3) The best shooter on one of the worst three point shooting teams in America.

4) I didn't know wide open three's, dunks, and floaters over 6' guys were "tough" shots.

If Curry can be a lottery pick then Hopson can.

you guys are sadly mistaken if you dont think hopson will be a great player for ut next year and will be a lottery pick when he decides to leave.... he was are best shooter last yr and hit a lot of tough shots and as a true freshmen playing in hostile crowds i think he played well... trust me

Great player for UT next year? Possible.

Lottery pick? No.

what is this Woolridge and Smith at the 3 crap?

Thinking Woolridge could/should start this season is :eek:lol: Maybe in another year or two, but it won't even be at the 3.

The line-up will be the same as last year

Maze
Hopson
Prince
Smith
Chism

i am fine with the same lineup as last year....
4 sr's on the court is always a good thing

VN Store

Back