Star Wars: Squadrons

I remember playing the crap out of Star Wars: Rogue Squadron on the GameCube. I'm liking where this is going.

Got to say the star destroyer rising up thru the clouds was a cool effect.

I would love a new, quality, Rouge Squadron/X-Wing vs Tie Fighter game. We'll see if EA can keep it's greed in check enough not to ruin it.

Kind of disappointed it's only 5v5. Going to kill the game quickly if they don't have a way to prevent squadrons of randoms from being pub stomped by organized teams

Reactions: LouderVol and Yazzy
I’m not hopeful. 5v5 is an awful number for dogfighting unless it’s super arcadey, which being on consoles generally signals that it will. I reckon XvT will remain as the best multiplayer Star Wars flight game.

Picked this up today. I haven't tried the multiplayer yet. But the first couple of story missions are promising.

I'm still playing. Your definitely need a group of at least 3 to make the fleet battles fun. When I'm flying solo I like to dogfight more. They both have a learning curve. Dogfighting in particular requires a specialized load out. But it's a good time if you put the effort in.

So was there a consensus on the campaign? Kinda interested in that and Best Buy has it on sale for 20 bucks for the next few days. Don’t really care about multiplayer.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back