Staff

GotVolPride

Since revamping our Offenesive staff has produced 90 percent of our recruiting class do we need to replace our defensive staff in order to land the players.

The recruiting process isn't over...& I believe it was the defense who had first round picks 3 years in a row. Don't put them under the bus quite yet...I want the D as well. We'll start tossen' em' on signing day when we have no D recruits, but that won't happen

No SEC titles for 10 years. Plus I'm loving your word weakmess... Very good!!!! :)

Not only D-line, but also linebackers...if mccoy has a good yr he is probably going pro, he hates school :banghead2:

Since revamping our Offenesive staff has produced 90 percent of our recruiting class do we need to replace our defensive staff in order to land the players.

If Fulmer would hold Chavis accountale for recruiting instead of getting him a raise, we might not be having this conversation. What on earth could he be telling these D-line recruits that is keeping them from coming to UT. With his track record for putting guys in the pros and the opportunity for these guys to step right in and play, it shouldn't be that hard to land a couple of studs on the D-line. Sometimes, I think that Chavis doesn't even recruit at all. I think he is the laziest recruiter in the country and needs to be made to get off his rear. Slade is the only other defensive coach that should have been gone years ago. He can recruit but is the worst position coach that I have ever seen. If you don't believe me then just ask I40VOL.

That's funny....Slade was just named one of the top 5 defensive back coaches in the country by Sports Illustrated....hmm

That's a joke, I hope.

I would never take a job as a secondary coach for John Chavis. The strength of his system leaves the secondary out on an island. Every offensive coordinator in the country knows that his only plan is to stack up against the run.

The only way that his system works is with having an All-American secondary, which might just work this year. But personally I do not think that he has the depth to stop the run in the 4th quarter this year.

VN Store

Back