Staff shakeup predictions?

LOL. I never can decide whose uniforms look stupider, Maryland or Oregon.

At least with Oregon, they DO hit on some combinations here and there that look cool (their National Championship unis against Auburn were amazing!) With Maryland I always feel like I'm looking at a quilt that somebody's grandmother stitched together.

LOL. I never can decide whose uniforms look stupider, Maryland or Oregon.

Maryland's is ugly. Kindly remember Oregon considers the UT a friend. The really appreciated how our fans treated them in their visit here. And they trolled Florida on our behalf about the duck pulling a truck thing. Then cheered when we whipped that Gator booty. Cherish your friends, Vol_Life, especially really good ones as they are rather hard to come by.

How can Maryland get back to football relevance if it never had it in the first place?
Fun Fact. Maryland beat Tennessee in the Sugar Bowl in 1952 at the conclusion of the Vols 1951 National Championship season to go undefeated. Jeff Saragin and others have stripped the Vols of their NC and awarded it to Maryland. All unofficial of course. Maryland won the NC outright the next season. Vols are 1-2 against the Terps in bowls.

Fun Fact. Maryland beat Tennessee in the Sugar Bowl in 1952 at the conclusion of the Vols 1951 National Championship season to go undefeated. Jeff Saragin and others have stripped the Vols of their NC and awarded it to Maryland. All unofficial of course. Maryland won the NC outright the next season. Vols are 1-2 against the Terps in bowls.
Those facts do not mix well with bottom-shelf dark liquor and paper-thin skin.

VN Store

Back