Staff news or your ideas

I definitely agree that she needs a very recruiter. I wonder if she is going to wait to see if Jennifer Sullivan from Ohio State will get the Mo. State job and if not, hire her? Sullivan was a good recruiter at Mo. St. and left this past year to work at tOSU.
Kellie or most everyone else struggles to get top notch recruits to NCS. Wes Moore seems to do better than others have but if Sullivan is a top notch recruiter and Kellie is comfortable I am as well. Who has she recruited to OSU?

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Kellie or most everyone else struggles to get top notch recruits to NCS. Wes Moore seems to do better than others have but if Sullivan is a top notch recruiter and Kellie is comfortable I am as well. Who has she recruited to OSU?
Not sure really. With Sullivan being there (OSU) only one year and all the transfers they've added, I can't figure that part out. I just know the Mo. St. fans speak highly of her recruiting skills.

I definitely agree that she needs a very recruiter. I wonder if she is going to wait to see if Jennifer Sullivan from Ohio State will get the Mo. State job and if not, hire her? Sullivan was a good recruiter at Mo. St. and left this past year to work at tOSU.

Dang, that's exactly what I was thinking while mowing the yard this afternoon. Obviously, Mo St. gets first crack at her, but she's supposed to be an ace recruiter and knows Kellie well.

Another good recruiter who has been mentioned for the Mo St job is Alison Pohlman, associate HC at Drake. She's landed some really good players such as Becca Hittner.

If they got a pay bump and exposure at a bigger program, there should be a number of quality candidates including some former head coaches who might enjoy a change of scenery.

Last edited:
Dang, that's exactly what I was thinking while mowing the yard this afternoon. Obviously, Mo St. gets first crack at her, but she's supposed to be an ace recruiter and knows Kellie well.

Another good recruiter who has been mentioned for the Mo St job is Jennifer Pohlman, assistant at Drake. She's landed some really good players such as Becca Hittner.

If they got a pay bump and exposure at a bigger program, there should be a number of quality candidates including some former head coaches who might enjoy a change of scenery.
This hire I say reach for the stars!!!!!

Another good recruiter who has been mentioned for the Mo St job is Jennifer Pohlman, assistant at Drake. She's landed some really good players such as Becca Hittner.

Haha- we probably need to get a life! Was Kyra Elzy that great of a recruiter? I've always heard conflicting comments in that regard.

Leave Kyra Elzy out of this mess
Out of what mess? I was just asking if she was a good recruiter since she could possibly be considered by the new staff (because Kellie played along side her back in the glory years).

Out of what mess? I was just asking if she was a good recruiter since she could possibly be considered by the new staff (because Kellie played along side her back in the glory years).
Elzy is from Kentucky so her next job most likely a HC. You know many on here rode KE like a government mule when she was here an for sure after she left. I am thinking that the only common denominator here from her time until know is both Dean and Holly. Most often when it is someone else fault all the time someone needs to look in the mirror. I am thinking Holly seems to be the problem all along!!! JMHO as always!

Reactions: WVU05UT09

Sorry my bad, Yes she is a good recruiter but she has issues with Holly as you know. I remember on twitter she talked about how she stayed in touch with Rhyne Howard.

Sorry my bad, Yes she is a good recruiter but she has issues with Holly as you know. I remember on twitter she talked about how she stayed in touch with Rhyne Howard.
For some reason Howard said she would never go to Tn so maybe KE did not have good things to say about Holly !!

NP, do you think she may come back and be on this staff?

For some reason Howard said she would never go to Tn so maybe KE did not have good things to say about Holly !!

Ha you are 100% correct that was right after the fallout. I think Kellie might want to try and keep Sharrona Reeves. Do you think anyone on that MO ST staff can recruit like Reeves ?

Ha you are 100% correct that was right after the fallout. I think Kellie might want to try and keep Sharrona Reeves. Do you think anyone on that MO ST staff can recruit like Reeves ?
I do not and unless Reeves was part what Evina said about staff problems she should at least be considered to stay. Phil may have decided to clean the whole house so any virus is eradicated!! JMHO as always!!

Probably not, but according to some of the insiders only the Director of Ops will be retained. Just trying to think of other possibilities.

Another good recruiter who has been mentioned for the Mo St job is Alison Pohlman, associate HC at Drake. She's landed some really good players such as Becca Hittner.

Rumor on the Mo. St. board this morning is that Jennifer Sullivan is being pursued by Kellie & TN. I guess we will see what happens.

FYI per DeerPark 12 earlier in another thread: "Regarding the staff, as of today, the only person I anticipate back is the director of operations. I believe Heather Irvin will also be reassigned in the athletic department. She worked for Fulmer in recruiting when he was head coach".

Who is the director of basketball operations?

I would advise her to retain the current strength and conditioning coach but she will be allowed to hire as she wants. Think I would retain Lockwood, myself.

Dean is a nice guy, but his development with the bigs leaves a lot to be desired. It's time the program moves on to someone else.

Probably not, but according to some of the insiders only the Director of Ops will be retained. Just trying to think of other possibilities.

Sharrona Reaves from what i hear will end up at Louisville but there are a lot of team looking to bring her aboard i`m sure.

Sharrona Reaves from what i hear will end up at Louisville but there are a lot of team looking to bring her aboard i`m sure.

That CANNOT be accurate. Everyone in the Tennessee athletic department knows with 100% certainty that Louisville's head coach is the worst human alive...

VN Store

Back