Stache Talk with Kirby Connell and Other Related Podcasts

Q may be the most least known about but one of the greatest reasons for UT’s baseball success. He is a great coach who loves his players and they love him. Vital cog in the wheel.

Outside of maybe the first episode with Kirby or the Volunteer Fireman, we’re most excited for this one. Unfortunately, won’t be able to listen until at least Monday.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Q may be the most least known about but one of the greatest reasons for UT’s baseball success. He is a great coach who loves his players and they love him. Vital cog in the wheel.

Agreed. Q is so humble and I appreciate his desire to “be behind the scenes”. His imprint and impact on this team is enormous, and he’s helped form the culture on and off the field. It’s obvious how much CTV respects and appreciates Q. I give Coach Elander major props for recruiting Q from pro ball and CTV for ”closing” the deal. Best coaching staff in college baseball.

Agreed. Q is so humble and I appreciate his desire to “be behind the scenes”. His imprint and impact on this team is enormous, and he’s helped form the culture on and off the field. It’s obvious how much CTV respects and appreciates Q. I give Coach Elander major props for recruiting Q from pro ball and CTV for ”closing” the deal. Best coaching staff in college baseball.
Ya left out “Smilin’ Bob” !

Enjoyed Dreiling last week. He made me laugh when he talked about how embarrassed he was during his post game interview. He said he couldn’t bring himself to watch it but his teammates had plenty to say about it. For those that haven’t seen it, a reporter asked him what areas he needed to work on, and Dreiling basically froze up and couldn’t think of anything to say.

VN Store

Back