Stache Talk with Kirby Connell and Other Related Podcasts

Normally I would. Right now, inventory is so scarce, if I discounted vehicles, I'd be out of business.
I hear you. I drive by dealerships and some look like they are closed with parking lots almost empty. Guess service helps offset some but hope chips and supply chain gets better soon.

Reactions: txbo and @1RBFjr
I hear you. I drive by dealerships and some look like they are closed with parking lots almost empty. Guess service helps offset some but hope chips and supply chain gets better soon.
Even before covid, the average dealership creates 78% of it's revenues and 67% of it's gross profit from parts and service. Without fixed operations, most dealerships would lose money.

Excellent podcast with Trey! Lots of visceral images. Trey painting in his room to alleviate stress during the season. Then Trey being done with offseason workouts by noon, getting bored of painting and throwing on the chef's hat. And of course Trey sticking with us and being rewarded with an amazing season. Appreciate hearing about all of this.

Reactions: MAD
I am still listening, was sad that @preacherman20 wasn’t in the podcast, all of a sudden he is, no introduction or nothing. Lol. So far a great program.

Sounds good. It takes me a while to get through each episode as I try to only listen to them when my boys are with me in the car. Plus, we have some travel coming up so we'll save up some listening material!

They are supposed to scrimmage today. It is recruit weekend so big deal weekend for all the freshmen coming in next year.

Was listening/directing the whole time but wasn’t sure I was going to be able to get on with Logan. Enjoyed sitting back.

It’s official visit weekend. From what I heard I believe the scrimmage is later in the day today. Maybe around 5:00-6:00.

Reactions: taylorvol

VN Store

Back