Stache Talk with Kirby Connell and Other Related Podcasts

I
Ugh, my apologies for the reminder. I was holding up until I saw my son trying to hide tears, and that got me 😫

Our guys will be back in the saddle before long though!
I had to leave. I did not want to see ND celebrate on our field and see our guys having to watch them celebrate....

Reactions: taylorvol
I

I had to leave. I did not want to see ND celebrate on our field and see our guys having to watch them celebrate....
You would have hated my night. ND team ate dinner at same restaurant and ran into more of them including their HC at my hotel lobby and bar later that evening. I couldn’t get away from them. 😀. They were actually very nice as much as I hate to admit it.

Reactions: greasemachine
@greasemachine You’ve got to tell us how you got that name. Z is funny for sure. Love how he took a shot at Coach A.
So when we were little, my sister started calling me greasy because she said I did not bathe enough. Whatevs. She lies alot 😛.But then greasy turned into grease. Then one day the song "just a love machine" came on and my sister sang "she's just a greasemachine" and the rest is history. When Z was little, he only knew me as Grease. He did not know my real name. I was just Grease.

You would have hated my night. ND team ate dinner at same restaurant and ran into more of them including their HC at my hotel lobby and bar later that evening. I couldn’t get away from them. 😀. They were actually very nice as much as I hate to admit it.
Oh no!!!

Reactions: MAD
Oh no!!!

Reactions: Volprofch05
No prob. I was so disappointed for the guys, I drove straight home and ate a large pizza all by myself on Sunday night.

Totally understandable under the circumstances!

I was worried my son would be depressed, but then in the car on the way home he starts grilling me about which players would be back and trying to figure out positions/lineup for next year. Was proud of him.

We are doing Stache Talk, Parent's Edition also. We will have Patrick Walsh dropping this Tuesday morning, Keith Dickey, Kelli Beam and my wife in the coming weeks all dropping on Tuesday mornings. They bring an interesting twist to the podcast.
Where is the Tuesday show for this week?

tenor.gif

VN Store

Back