Stacy Abrams Thread

Increased speed of production and release of COVID vaccines.
Emphasized the importance of getting vaccinated.........immeasurable benefit.
Rejoining the Paris Accord
The infrastructure bill
Stopped federal contracts with private prisons
Stopped our withdrawal from the World Health Organization
Reversed many of Trump's anti-environmental policies.
Halted construction of THE WALL

The first two are enough for me.

And you only need the short term to realize they’re all failed policies.

These threads are weird when you can't see everything. But I'm assuming one of the forum liberals is making the case for Abrams because Trump bad?
Are you still smarting over me embarrassing you in the 2a debate?

These threads are weird when you can't see everything. But I'm assuming one of the forum liberals is making the case for Abrams because Trump bad?

Crossed the threshold last week myself. Numero uno after 13 years and better for it

More pablum. You have no clue as to what you're talking about.
The number of vaccinated increased from 2 million (lol-Trump was a total failure) to 190 million during Biden's first 10 months.

A savings of tens of billions is conservative.

The number of vaccinated increased from 2 million (lol-Trump was a total failure) to 190 million during Biden's first 10 months.

And the virus is still going strong.

Vaccine became available in very limited quantity mid-December 2020, amazingly after the election was decided. (Remember a multitude of Dems clamoring how they wouldn’t take “Trump’s” vaccine?). That vaccine that came out required hospitals to purchase special freezers to store the vaccine (of which only large hospitals could even afford). On top of that, Pfizer REQUIRED hospitals to take x number of doses (I believe I remember my CEO saying 900); a number that only large hospitals would hv any way to distribute.

Moderna rolled out a few weeks after Pfizer. JJ rolled out a few weeks after that. So, about 1 month in the extreme early stages of the rollout vs 10 months of full rollout.

Context matters.

Just imagine how catastrophic it would have been at this point had Biden not won.

Biden has done nothing. No dim has except expedite many people to their demise. It would be the same or better without dementia Joe and his incompetent bunch.

Vaccine became available in very limited quantity mid-December 2020, amazingly after the election was decided. (Remember a multitude of Dems clamoring how they wouldn’t take “Trump’s” vaccine?). That vaccine that came out required hospitals to purchase special freezers to store the vaccine (of which only large hospitals could even afford). On top of that, Pfizer REQUIRED hospitals to take x number of doses…a number that only large hospitals would hv any way to distribute.

Moderna rolled out a few weeks after Pfizer. JJ rolled out a few weeks after that. So, about 1 month in the extreme early stages of the rollout vs 10 months of full rollout.

Context matters.
Context always matters.
Here is the most important context...........Biden aggressively encouraged the vaccination of America, Trump discouraged it in every feasible way he could get away with without totally humiliating himself in the eyes of all but the blindest of trumpers.

Context always matters.
Here is the most important context...........Biden aggressively encouraged the vaccination of America, Trump discouraged it in every feasible way he could get away with without totally humiliating himself in the eyes of all but the blindest of trumpers.

“Aggressively encourage”. 🤣😂

2 million Trump
190 million Biden
'nuff said.

And right at the same amount of deaths since he became president. I guess having more people vaxxed is just another idiotic dim virtue signal since the same amount of people are dying.

VN Store

Back