Spyre Tops Ranking…..

How could anyone hate NIL at this point when it comes to Tennessee. Where you want to admit it or not, thanks to NIL and Spyre Sports in particular it has allowed CJH to knock 2 to 3 years or more off this rebuild.
When you look at Nico and the number of 5 star guys we are in on. If you don't think NIL is a big reason for that then your being naive. I'm not saying it's 100% the reason but I'd say its 75% of getting some of these guys to visit.
The field is leveling faster than I expected. It is cool.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
6eyjdn.jpg

How could anyone hate NIL at this point when it comes to Tennessee. Where you want to admit it or not, thanks to NIL and Spyre Sports in particular it has allowed CJH to knock 2 to 3 years or more off this rebuild.
When you look at Nico and the number of 5 star guys we are in on. If you don't think NIL is a big reason for that then your being naive. I'm not saying it's 100% the reason but I'd say its 75% of getting some of these guys to visit.

I wasn’t referring to TN fans. One of the time schools listed was another SEC school who have a few fans visit this site.

4 out of 5 of those schools I hear tons about how good their NIL is. One of them, nothing but who knows. Maybe it's a well kept secret lol

Bama's NIL program has been going on for decades, just behind closed doors. Bammer government is even involved. It's why NCAA won't sniff em. The whole state will go after NCAA if they do.

They will be fine. Saban just doesn't like that others are now doing it.

Truth spoken right there.

Reactions: Weevol
I’m for NIL, but it’s fair to note this is a list of the most ambitious collectives, not necessarily those the author considers the best.

A&M was ahead of the curve. If the rumors are right Spyre has about 6-8 million dollars more to spend on this years class than what A&M spent on last years class. A&M better make the most out of that class, because everyone’s catching up in the NIL game. I doubt they sign the number 1 class again going forward. More competition now.
Nothing will happen to A&M but they may have been too ahead of the curve.
Maybe Nolen was telling the truth when he said if it was about money he would’ve chose TN
Kid was and still is FOS.

Reactions: Weevol

VN Store

Back