Spurs coach Gregg Popovich admits mistake

n_huffhines

What's it gonna cost?
I don't think it was a mistake. The mistake was signing him in the first place. He's not a good fit in SA if he plays the style that he did in Portland. He's a ball stopper who shoots long 2's and the Spurs win with great ball movement and taking smart shots.

I was happy when they got him because of his outside game that would draw the opposing big men away from the basket, but then I realized that if his shot wasn't falling, he would just disappear from games on both ends of the floor. I was really disappointed last year in the playoffs because the Spurs really needed help when Kawhi went down.

It seems like he is staring doing well in his new role and we only resigned him for 3 years so no biggie. Hopefully we can pick up someone in the free agency next season and draft a younger guard to replace Ginobili.

apevol

KDKWKDJDKAJFBAJFJW D JAKFJSJSHF
I was happy when they got him because of his outside game that would draw the opposing big men away from the basket, but then I realized that if his shot wasn't falling, he would just disappear from games on both ends of the floor. I was really disappointed last year in the playoffs because the Spurs really needed help when Kawhi went down.

It seems like he is staring doing well in his new role and we only resigned him for 3 years so no biggie. Hopefully we can pick up someone in the free agency next season and draft a younger guard to replace Ginobili.
I think I saw Ginobili's colostomy bag rupture the other night.

VN Store

Sponsors