Spurrier Vows To Be Scs Winningest Coach

65 wins divided by 9 seasons. :rolleyes: Well, that's just over 7 wins a season. Do you actually think the "visor throwin" coach can do it? He'd need to have at least one or two 8 win seasons at SC. Hmmm! :dunno:

Personaly, not that it matters, DO NOT think he'll do it.
My opinion isnt only because i despise the jerk. (I can say that right?)

But if he signed a 7 yr deal but prob has a huge buyout' and a decent clause in his contract that says he keeps his membership to the putt-putt coarse. Sure i'll give him his due he's as creative as can be.
He can coach a team well! But i agree his dumb&gun or gum & done offense is easily picked up by D cordinators these days. You can almost expect some type of it and alittle trick play here and there.

If he sticks with his attitude and schemes. It'll take a few years just recruiting the talent he's needing. I just doubt he'll finish his contract let alone extend.

But I'll be real happy to welcome him back to the SEC and to Neyland!

p.s Im pretty sure if your really lucky coach........You wont be able to spell CitruS with out SC :neener:

He won't last 5 years.

He won't win but 1 SEC East Title

He won't have nearly the success at USuCk that he did at UF

florida was nothing until spurrier got there. south carolina is better than florida was when he started there. so why couldnt he do it in "cock" land?

Originally posted by checkerboard_charly@May 18, 2005 8:55 PM
florida was nothing until spurrier got there. south carolina is better than florida was when he started there. so why couldnt he do it in "cock" land?
[snapback]95929[/snapback]​

not true, the mid-80's UF was awesome

won a ntl championship in one poll in 84 i believe

1984 - Record: 9-1-1
Billingsley Report
DeVold
Dunkel System
Foundation for the Analysis of Competitions and Tournaments
Massey Ratings
Matthews Grid Ratings
New York Times
Sagarin Ratings