Spurrier Dissing Vandy

Well, Vandy grads might be the bigger tippers in the conference, but they'd probably be hanging out at Ruth's Chris or Smith & Wollensky anyway, so... not a big loss of business there.

Frankly, I think cockiness will prove to be a successful vibe to broadcast into the market right now. (and nostalgic for Gator fans)

Small business owners and corporations alike have been running scared from wokism, the CDC, Washington, and this month anything that smacks of Russia. (Many restaurants which serve poutine--the national dish of Canada--have taken it off their menus because of ignorant/righteous customers who "felt" it was somehow connected to Vladimir Putin!)

Give 'em hell, Steve, and keep being a cheeky SOB. We need more of that right now.

If I want class, I'll drape a red satin tablecloth over my TV dinner tray.

I got friends who live there and have said his restaurant is seriously overpriced and the food really isn't that good...Here is the menu for the place. Main_Menu_3.16.22.pdf (squarespace.com)
Had to get his shot in with the CiTrUs 75 drink. Haha.

That chili sounds pretty good though. For $45 that ribeye needs to be bone in. TWSS

Reactions: VOLnMiami
[QUOTE="RDU VOL#14, post: 21075610, member: 9228"]Had to get his shot in with the CiTrUs 75 drink. Haha.

That chili sounds pretty good though. For $45 that ribeye needs to be bone in. TWSS[/QUOTE]
LOL.I know I saw that...Hilarious.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
I got friends who live there and have said his restaurant is seriously overpriced and the food really isn't that good...Here is the menu for the place. Main_Menu_3.16.22.pdf (squarespace.com)
Appetizer:
R.3fdf75cdb67b015f7557cb6a5d766f73

VN Store

Back