Spurrier back in the SEC?

volmanjr

Just Living the Good Life!
I was straying from home a little today and I saw something about Zooks being in the hotseat and Spurrier on the back burner....(not enough time to investigate had an emergency at work to take care of and can't remember where I was browsing)...Any body got any details on the Anti-Christ coming back to Florida?

You hear that at least once a week. I heard the other day that Spurrier may not even be done with the NFL if Wanstedt gets run in Miami. Who knows? I think he'll turn up somewhere if the price is right. He's too good a coach with too big an ego not to work again.

The rumored list of possibilities:

Florida
UNC
Texas
South Carolina
Kentucky
Miami Dolphins

Take your pick...it's all meaningless.

Spurrier hates recruiting and boosters - two HUGE factors of college football. I really doubt he'll ever coach at the college level again, but that's just my :twocents: .

Even if Tennessee wanted him I don't think there is enough money in the world to overshadow the bad blood between Spurrier and the Big Orange.

i hope he gets an NFL job....i love watching the 'ole ball coach fail miserably.

if its college - he needs a recruiter and big time defensive coach to be successful.

if is NFL - he needs a big time defensive coach, but with his ego... he'll never be successful with his offense in the NFL.

just my :twocents:

VN Store

Back