Sports Center

McVolHill

Volverine
Man the boys are getting ripped by anderson on SS...even poking fun at CBP...man they hate us

Just saw that, it's ridiculous. Wonder if they asked if we had to be included in the SEC package when they bought the rights to the conference?

I'm sure that all of the coverage our football team has gotten in the last few months is a result of them hating us.

I mean yeah the game was a little crazy at the end..but come on Bruce has won that blazer plenty of times..don't need to point it out...then to run that clock on the bad in bounds call...ridiculous

Grow up people. It's called ratings. A multibillion dollar company doesn't have time to hate pig chasing fans of a certain university.

So I'm clear... ESPN does not "hate" UT. UT writes it's own material in life.

I thought I called for an age limit mods. Did I not get a 2nd? You all asleep or what? This was days ago.

Anyone who watched this game would have been just as scathing. I know I let some words fly about our pathetic attempt.

Anyone who watched this game would have been just as scathing. I know I let some words fly about our pathetic attempt.

yeah, hard to say that the blame falls on ESPN, we were bad enough down the stretch in our own right. If we want to blame someone, look in the mirror, men in orange.

Any criticism they received was well deserved. Tennessee's best players disappear when they're needed most, not a mark of a good team. Dayton ohio i persume is where they're going. At least they don't have to travel that far, it will be a short trip.

Our boys didn't act like they wanted to be there. You'd have never known it was a championship game. Some people will say they like it when the boys are calm. I like them calm, but a pulse would have been nice. I was very disappointed that they couldn't even get a decent inbounds play in all those tries. Seriously? ESPN needs to rip those guys and CBP needs to make them watch it over and over again...right after he makes them run til they puke.

Our boys didn't act like they wanted to be there. You'd have never known it was a championship game. Some people will say they like it when the boys are calm. I like them calm, but a pulse would have been nice. I was very disappointed that they couldn't even get a decent inbounds play in all those tries. Seriously? ESPN needs to rip those guys and CBP needs to make them watch it over and over again...right after he makes them run til they puke.
What you suggest will do these guys no good, pearls been down that road and pushed all the buttons he knows to push with these guys.

Our best player(tyler smith) pulled a disappearing act again yesterday and JP was as brain dead as ever.

What you suggest will do these guys no good, pearls been down that road and pushed all the buttons he knows to push with these guys.

Our best player(tyler smith) pulled a disappearing act again yesterday and JP was as brain dead as ever.

How can these guys roll over and play dead in a championship game? ":furious3:I THINK ITS CALLED 'NO PRIDE"

Tyler Smiths attitude during the game should have been enough to bench him. More than once he signaled he did not want the ball. He was so pitiful. State brought it to us and we didn't respond. They earned the victory. Our boys were simply outplayed and out hustled. Good luck to us in the NCAA. Ok State is a tough first round game but we will take those boys. Go BIG ORANGE !!!!!!!!!

Grow up people. It's called ratings. A multibillion dollar company doesn't have time to hate pig chasing fans of a certain university.

So I'm clear... ESPN does not "hate" UT. UT writes it's own material in life.
Are you sure?

Tyler Smiths attitude during the game should have been enough to bench him. More than once he signaled he did not want the ball. He was so pitiful. State brought it to us and we didn't respond. They earned the victory. Our boys were simply outplayed and out hustled. Good luck to us in the NCAA. Ok State is a tough first round game but we will take those boys. Go BIG ORANGE !!!!!!!!!
Don't know why people feel like they need to bash Tyler.

I don't think it is that he didn't want the ball as much as he has a very high basketball IQ and knew that he wasn't supposed to get the ball at that point in time in the play that they were running.

I'm sure that all of the coverage our football team has gotten in the last few months is a result of them hating us.

Uh aren't they trashing us even with stories that have been proven to be untrue 99.5% of the time they talk about us? Try making a logical point...

I still have to point out. I didn't really see them point out ANYTHING with our impressive semifinal showing almost the entire day. But they did talk about the LSU/Miss St. game every segment. and then in the final they make sure to call us out over and over again? I don't think it's on purpose but you have to admit we get trashed on ESPN 95% of the time we are on there. In everything...except Women's basketball of course.

Think about it this way.

Every single time that you see Florida on TV, it is usually something glorifying Urban or Tebow, and they just talk and talk about how good they are, good role models blah blah blah.

Every time they talk about UT it is either bashing Lane Kiffin or badmouthing our university. The only program that gives us any props is PTI, and that is because Bruce is a regular on the show.

Think about it this way.

Every single time that you see Florida on TV, it is usually something glorifying Urban or Tebow, and they just talk and talk about how good they are, good role models blah blah blah.

Every time they talk about UT it is either bashing Lane Kiffin or badmouthing our university. The only program that gives us any props is PTI, and that is because Bruce is a regular on the show.

LOL This is just not true.

Every time they talk about UT it is either bashing Lane Kiffin or badmouthing our university.

Are you insane? Lane and company have gotten an incredible amount of coverage on ESPN, including the #1 spot on last week's "College Football Hires." I know some people are hung up on this crazy notion that ESPN has some agenda against UT, but if we're making news, then they're making news, and news = ratings. The mere fact that our football team is getting significant air time serves as testament that there is no hate between the two.

VN Store

Back