Sports betting passes Tennessee House

I am not a fan. A lot of these kids are struggling and due to the vigorous schedule of being a student athlete do not have time for a job. A bookie offering them a couple of grand on the side to throw a game might be a little too tempting.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Yes, betting against the Vols will help me hedge the price of my overpaid tickets. Either we win and the price it cost was worth it or we lose and I walk out with my money back..win-win

Reactions: 08Vol
I am not a fan. A lot of these kids are struggling and due to the vigorous schedule of being a student athlete do not have time for a job. A bookie offering them a couple of grand on the side to throw a game might be a little too tempting.

I'm sure if we get enough fans we can bribe the Vandy players to throw the Tennessee game..I'd pony up for that..s**** is getting embarrassing at this point

You do understand that it is already legal in Las Vegas and other states are passing it. Many people already bet on games in Tennessee illegally. Tennessee passing to legalize sports betting is going to be a blip on the radar for sports betting. If someone was going to bribe a player in Tennessee it would already be happening.

They're already getting paid to attend

Reactions: 08Vol
“Heavy physical work, the care of home and children, petty quarrels with neighbors, films, football, beer and above all, gambling filled up the horizon of their minds. To keep them in control was not difficult.” ― George Orwell, 1984

Might as well

VN Store

Back