Spoke with Graig Cooper's Father

Mr. Rockytop

I spoke with Graig's dad today and it was stated that if all goes well with a meeting in December, Graig will be learning the lyrics to RockyTop next year.

Oh and Roderick Davis is considering heading to Tennessee but not at WR, but at CB.:dance2:

On Rivals, it said Cooper was a Miami commit. Glad to know we have hope :rock:

Yeah things have drastically changed, since The NCAA Clearinghouse ruled Graig ineligble to attend Miami this year. Now this is coming from the direct source, not something I heard !

Probably just a meeting to discuss how we would utilize him in Knoxville. Cut should make that meeting a success.

rejoice, I say again, rejoice.....what's the meeting about?

He didn't say, but Graig is just as good a cover corner as he is a Runningback. However he has vision beyond compare, so I don't see moving him going to DB.

Do you think this would still be the case if Steve Spurrier became Miami's new head coach?

Do you think this would still be the case if Steve Spurrier became Miami's new head coach?

Spurrier becoming coach for Miami would ensure that Graig is a Vol , because it will be apparent that Miami will become a predominatnly passing team and Cooper is a runningback.

I spoke with Graig's dad today and it was stated that if all goes well with a meeting in December, Graig will be learning the lyrics to RockyTop next year.

Oh and Roderick Davis is considering heading to Tennessee but not at WR, but at CB.:dance2:
Thank you kind sir.:hi:

VN Store

Back