Spiderman PS4

BearCat204

Shitters Full
Shocked we don't have a thread on this yet........unless I missed it. Played the first chapter last night and color me impressed. The graphics and mechanics are on par with God of War. Going to take my time with this one.

Attachments

• IMG_20180907_074922.jpg
    IMG_20180907_074922.jpg
    1,017.6 KB · Views: 9
This game will be the one that puts me over the edge for a ps4 pro purchase during the holiday sales.

Uncharted 4 started the seed in my brain. Horizon Zero Dawn and God of War grew the seed.

There are just too many great exclusives. bye bye Xbox šŸ˜„

Reactions: flowd82
This game will be the one that puts me over the edge for a ps4 pro purchase during the holiday sales.

Uncharted 4 started the seed in my brain. Horizon Zero Dawn and God of War grew the seed.

There are just too many great exclusives. bye bye Xbox šŸ˜„
You wont regret it. I sold my xbox one several years ago because it literally was sitting on the shelf collecting dust.

You wont regret it. I sold my xbox one several years ago because it literally was sitting on the shelf collecting dust.

And more great exclusives are still coming like Days Gone, Ghost of Tsushima, The Last of Us Part 2, Death Stranding, etc. Of all the PlayStation generations, this one just might be my favorite.

This game is worth the PS4 imo. I loved it but I grew up a big spidey fanboy. You can tell Insomniac cares a lot about the story with the detail they put in

Only about halfway through due to other games, but this one is right there with GOW for GOTY for me (right now anyway before RDR2 comes out). Its so well done and I am really enjoying the story. I wasn't a big Spider-Man fan as a kid and only mildly enjoy the newer movies and universe now, but really enjoy this one.

Finally got myself a PS4, will be picking this game up this weekend. I've been hearing great things about it.

Oh hell..............whats your PSN and what did you do with Peyton?
LOL, he's on but has himself as offline or something. It's Rywith22, send me a request. Want to get some of the old crew back together for Red Dead.

LOL, he's on but has himself as offline or something. It's Rywith22, send me a request. Want to get some of the old crew back together for Red Dead.
Not sure how many of those guys are still around, but yeah RDR2 gonna be dope

He said there's a few but he doesn't play much with any of them. We will get back together and take over the wild west like the old days though.

Reactions: BearCat204
Love this game, I beat the original on PS4. I haven't really gotten into Miles Morales yet but I'm going to, and probably will play the PS5 version of SM before SM 2 comes out.

Love this game, I beat the original on PS4. I haven't really gotten into Miles Morales yet but I'm going to, and probably will play the PS5 version of SM before SM 2 comes out.

I thought Miles Morales was a better game than Spider-Man. I liked the tighter story and the tweaks they made to the gameplay mechanics were great! Plus, New York City in the winter with the snow made for a very nice scenic background.

VN Store

Back