Spider-Man: No Way Home (Christmas 2021)

That last second better be a good Easter egg and not a huge disappointment

If the kill MJ I am gonna lose my mind.

Total waste of a good character when Gwen died.

Holland has already said this movie is really sad. This isn’t Batman. Keep it fun and lighthearted.

I’m pretty sure they edited out the other Spideys. The shot about 2:20 where SM is going at Electro, Sandman, and Lizard, Lizard is obviously jumping towards someone else.

I’m pretty sure they edited out the other Spideys. The shot about 2:20 where SM is going at Electro, Sandman, and Lizard, Lizard is obviously jumping towards someone else.

If you slow down and watch The scene where lizard jumps towards Spider-Man, his head rocks back like he’s being punched lol. 100% they edited out the others

Reactions: Ttucke11
Is this the final Spider Man movie in the series? Different actor for anything new down the road?

Is this the final Spider Man movie in the series? Different actor for anything new down the road?

Holland is contracted to be in one more MCU movie but the word from “insiders” is Sony and Marvel are about to go all in on working together because the Sony “Spiderverse” is being worked into the MCU and apparently both like making money.

I’m pretty sure Holland is about to sign on for a new trilogy and they are going to bring the Mile Morales SM in and it will be like the video game series where they fight together.

Way too many characters in this it’s like they didn’t learn from Spider-Man 3 to not overstuff a movie. It also looks like it’s just as much a Dr. Strange movie as Spider-Man movie

Way too many characters in this it’s like they didn’t learn from Spider-Man 3 to not overstuff a movie. It also looks like it’s just as much a Dr. Strange movie as Spider-Man movie

Well, except Marvel is running this one, and they've proven they know what they're doing way more than Sony.

It’s like all of these early Phase 4 movies are all being held up to Endgame. Not really fair when we are kinda in a new build up spot.

The reports are Holland is going to sign a new 5 film contract to be SM, which will be another solo movie trilogy and SM showing up in 2 other MCU movies. Holland has already indicated he doesn't really want to be playing SM past 30 so I think the next trilogy will bring in Miles Morales and set him up as the main SM for a while then probably recast/reboot Peter Parker; however that is going to happen. That or recast someone older to be older Peter Parker.

Or heck give Holland a break for a while then if he changes his mind bring him back.

The reports are Holland is going to sign a new 5 film contract to be SM, which will be another solo movie trilogy and SM showing up in 2 other MCU movies. Holland has already indicated he doesn't really want to be playing SM past 30 so I think the next trilogy will bring in Miles Morales and set him up as the main SM for a while then probably recast/reboot Peter Parker; however that is going to happen. That or recast someone older to be older Peter Parker.

Or heck give Holland a break for a while then if he changes his mind bring him back.
In 10-12 years they'll probably reboot/recast the entire MCU including Iron Man, Cap exc...

VN Store

Back