Spencer Rattler discussion (merged)

Rattler to Tennessee, yay or nay

• Total voters
But at what school will Lane be coaching?.........................
Good question. I think still at Ole Miss tbh. I think after the Tennessee to USC thing I think he might be wary of Ole Miss to LSU. He can ride out awhile at Ole Miss with little expectations.

Good question. I think still at Ole Miss tbh. I think after the Tennessee to USC thing I think he might be wary of Ole Miss to LSU. He can ride out awhile at Ole Miss with little expectations.
Mike Leach has plans on ruining his plans, whatever they may be. And I’m taking the bulldogs in that one.

Reactions: skeelsd
Please no - I absolutely cannot stand Rattler. I started watching him in high school on the QB1 documentary and I can't think of a more entitled, selfish player who is not even good enough to keep his starting spot. No thank you a thousand times over. I honestly think he would destroy the team chemistry Heupel is creating.

Reactions: lukeneyland
Please no - I absolutely cannot stand Rattler. I started watching him in high school on the QB1 documentary and I can't think of a more entitled, selfish player who is not even good enough to keep his starting spot. No thank you a thousand times over. I honestly think he would destroy the team chemistry Heupel is creating.
Can’t see this kind of guy getting added. Heupel wants talent but is also looking for fit as well. If someone is an academic risk, lockerroom cancer, or other malcontent they won’t be brought in.

Reactions: Wireless1
I agree he seems like a prick

Reactions: jps2194
He's not good. If anyone hasn't noticed.

He is OK's version of JG. Only they had the good sense to stick him on the bench.

Don't want.

Reactions: LittleVol
Surprising. Thought he’d play the short game and see if Caleb Williams bolts.

If Hooker is staying, I wouldn’t expect any good “known” QB to transfer to Tennessee (possibly if they were a freshman or sophomore).

However if Hooker is gone, I would expect folks might be lining up to try and take that spot…….if you think you got what it takes…….why wouldn’t you want to come? Everyone can see what Hooker has done in one year.

Surprising. Thought he’d play the short game and see if Caleb Williams bolts.

Word in OK is that Caleb has already bolted or will. His mom and dad said he committed to OK because of Link Ril's reputation for developing QBs.
He'll either follow Linkie or go elsewhere.

As for Rattler, I wonder if his leaving is payback to OK fans who booed him? A chance to help wreck the program short term if nothing else.

Word in OK is that Caleb has already bolted or will. His mom and dad said he committed to OK because of Link Ril's reputation for developing QBs.
He'll either follow Linkie or go elsewhere.

As for Rattler, I wonder if his leaving is payback to OK fans who booed him? A chance to help wreck the program short term if nothing else.
Maybe.

But whoever the new coach will be can just get a transfer as well.

Rattler doesn't have the right stuff.

VN Store

Back