Speaking of Kiffin ...

He is like that case of of the the itchy itchy I got that one time from the stripper. I will always remember her because of it.....

J/K

kiffin2-493x600.jpeg

Kiffin is like a venereale disease in the fan base. Everytime you think he’s gone he rears his ugly head.

Seriously, just quit him

Last edited:
Reactions: AllVolCincy
... he just tweeted out a random "Go Vols!"

Go Vols!

It's strange how much he loves UT. We're like the girlfriend he left because he thought he found someone better, but then he regrets that decision for the rest of his life.

He has stated many things about Tennessee, I think he knows that he had a chance to build something in Knoxville and he made a unwise decision. We all do............for Kiffen's faults, I think he is in the right place for his career..........he could be going to Ohio State =]............that would just make my day.

Dude is doing the same thing he did while here, trying to get cheap PR.

Exactly, every single time, this fan base falls for it. All he has to do is mention UT and he gets the attention he is undoubtedly is always looking for. We give and the media gives back.

I’m over hating Kiffin . I think he will be a really good coach at a power 5 school when he gets the chance

Will Kiffin coach at UT again?
Kiffin as a young stupid coach left UT for USC. I can’t blame him for going but I do blame him for hoow it went down. Dream job or not you don’t walk out on a new job.

I could accept him as HC again after he pays his dues.

Get life in perspective by accepting god into his life and living by the book. Stop trying to cheat around the edges.
Hold down an HC job for an extended period and do good job without depended upon his family.
Provide a sincere apology to UT.

It's strange how much he loves UT. We're like the girlfriend he left because he thought he found someone better, but then he regrets that decision for the rest of his life.

More like the fat, forlorned girlfriend who can't believe her beau left her for sunshine. skimpy bikinis and Margaritaville. Give it up.

I think you Kiffin on the brain folks are all obsessed because Kiffin left before the UT could:

Attachments

• FireLane.jpg
    FireLane.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 0
... he just tweeted out a random "Go Vols!"

Go Vols!

I don't think it's that strange, actually. Because I think you're spot on. One Sunday, I was at JB's in Deerfield Beach. The FAU football team was there on some sort of recruiting luncheon. Lane wasn't there, but Monty was there, since they split up into defensive & offensive receuits I think. Given his status as a defensive legend, I went up and introduced myself. He was super nice and happy to chat, and we talked various football items for around 10 minutes, actually.

Amongst that, I mentioned I was a Vol fan. I believe I tactfully segued with something like, you know I think the reason Tennessee fans were so upset that he left, was that other than the attrition, which you would have wizened up and started to recruit hire character guys as he got a foothold there, the fanbase was excited about his recruitment and the improved play on the field. I referenced his work with Jonathan Crompton as an example of that.

Monty responded that Lane and his entire family loved Knoxville, himself included, and that Lane has kind of referenced that it was a mistake to leave. Monty said he just thinks that he was young, and USC was his dream job, so that was the reason why he left, but if he had to do it over again he would stay. He said they all still have fond memories of Knoxville, and loved it there. FWIW.

Reactions: DiderotsGhost
I guess Kiffin will now be the "new" Gruden in the eyes of Vol fans

Will Kiffin coach at UT again?
Kiffin as a young stupid coach left UT for USC. I can’t blame him for going but I do blame him for hoow it went down. Dream job or not you don’t walk out on a new job.

I could accept him as HC again after he pays his dues.

Get life in perspective by accepting god into his life and living by the book. Stop trying to cheat around the edges.
Hold down an HC job for an extended period and do good job without depended upon his family.
Provide a sincere apology to UT.

Absurd!

VN Store

Back