South Carolina vs North Carolina. Duke Mayo bowl.

That will be a tough game for sure. If we played South Carolina right now we wouldn’t beat them by 25 like we did in October. I thought they were headed for a 4-8 or 5-7 season, Beamer did a great job in turning them around and getting them bowling. I think they will make a big jump next season and win 8 or 9 games and might beat us. Rattler is a big time get too.
People keep saying he turned them around and they improved as season went on. Last half of the season they beat Vandy by 1 point, got blown out by AM, blown out by an average Clemson team, lost to Missouri and beat a Florida team that had quit and an up and down Auburn team. Not sure I see the improvement as season went on. Today they are beating a UNC team that has been average at best this season and today we learned they can’t tackle.

People keep saying he turned them around and they improved as season went on. Last half of the season they beat Vandy by 1 point, got blown out by AM, blown out by an average Clemson team, lost to Missouri and beat a Florida team that had quit and an up and down Auburn team. Not sure I see the improvement as season went on. Today they are beating a UNC team that has been average at best this season and today we learned they can’t tackle.
They’ve had flashes of really good plays. They don’t have the talent to compete yet, but Beamer has shown to be creative and not afraid to take chances.

Good job Gamecocks.
Tarhills can kiss it.
North Carolina the first team to lose to the sec. Well played. :cool:

Reactions: chuckiepoo
FYI. Is that's supposed to be 4.5 gallons of mayo in the cooler the chick is carrying around with one hand on her hip.
40 lbs?

VN Store

Back