South Carolina vs North Carolina. Duke Mayo bowl.

I never understand why teams who are struggling have it 3rd or 4th and short and they run a play that takes a while to develop.

Gotta respect what Beamer has done in year one. Getting Rattler at QB out of the portal is huge. I think they'll be the 3rd best team in the east next year behind Dawgs and us.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
I’ve never had Duke and never even heard of JFG.
I think JFG is just a local thing. They were headquartered in Knoxville back in the day before they were bought out. They make good coffee and mayo. Used to make a few other things like peanut butter and tea too, not sure if they still do.

JFG made products for several different labels. When I was working in Knoxville, after I got out of the Army for a construction company, we had to open up a huge access point so that they could set in some new machinery. They were running peanut butter for JFG on one line and for Food Lion on another. The same thing with their coffee.

Reactions: UTwild82
I am telling you SC is not gonna be a push over next year. They are improving. And Rattler is far superior to any QB they have currently.
That will be a tough game for sure. If we played South Carolina right now we wouldn’t beat them by 25 like we did in October. I thought they were headed for a 4-8 or 5-7 season, Beamer did a great job in turning them around and getting them bowling. I think they will make a big jump next season and win 8 or 9 games and might beat us. Rattler is a big time get too.

That will be a tough game for sure. If we played South Carolina right now we wouldn’t beat them by 25 like we did in October. I thought they were headed for a 4-8 or 5-7 season, Beamer did a great job in turning them around and getting them bowling. I think they will make a big jump next season and win 8 or 9 games and might beat us. Rattler is a big time get too.

Eh I still think we would beat them pretty easy right now. We have improved as well. I don’t know if they will win 8 or 9 next year. It’s possible. There seems to be ones on here that thinks Rattler isn’t very good. I disagree. I think SC getting him was probably the best pickup of any team from the portal. I think we beat them next year but it’s going to be more difficult than this year.

Reactions: sunnyvol79
I think JFG is just a local thing. They were headquartered in Knoxville back in the day before they were bought out. They make good coffee and mayo. Used to make a few other things like peanut butter and tea too, not sure if they still do.
Sure I remember the coffee.

Gotta respect what Beamer has done in year one. Getting Rattler at QB out of the portal is huge. I think they'll be the 3rd best team in the east next year behind Dawgs and us.
I don’t know how much they’ll get out of Rattler (I think he’s a potential team cancer). I think Beamer has shown a lot of potential. If he had a few decent recruiting classes he might be able to turn them into a dangerous team.

Reactions: sunnyvol79

VN Store

Back