South Carolina to hang a banner

Them claiming co-champion status is bs. We beat them head to head twice. There should be no co-champion!

Yeah but head to head we owned them, case closed. We are the East Champions. Are they the one seed in the East?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

So are they officially.

If we didn't want to be "co-champions" maybe we should have considered showing up on Senior Day. Or perhaps one of the Kentucky games.

Them claiming co-champion status is bs. We beat them head to head twice. There should be no co-champion!

It isn't them claiming it...it was said all along that we would not win the out-right east championship unless USCe lost their last game or we won ours.

I get the reference. Gators are 80 % to end up in the NIT, I'd say. And if they do, I assure you that I will not watch one minute of them.

It was a joke, but this piece just makes you an awful fan.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

out of all people.. the cocks would :dunno:

OK, put it into perspective: these are the same folks whose big pregame spectacle is a stuffed rooster jumping out from behind a red shower curtain. They just love to hang banners.

That is almost as pathetic as Old Maid putting a flag up in Vaught-Hemingway proclaiming their 2003 Western Division Championship.

VN Store

Back