South Carolina Fans Plan To

SC is upset and jealous that Tennessee has rose from the ashes to be relevant once again and the Lamecocks only time they were relevant was the 7-3 1969 ACC Championship team that lost 14-3 to 10-1 West Virginia in the 1969 Peach Bowl.
I saw that they’ve been tweeting Dan Mullen asking when he’s coming to be their OC lol.

We have fans that would do the exact same thing if we defeated 2 top 10 teams to end our season, one of those teams was our biggest rival, and those 2 teams met in a bowl game.
What are the chances South Carolina and Vanderbilt are ranked in the top 10 whenever we play them?

They play Sandstorm 20+ years after its fifteen minutes of fame, have fewer SEC Championships than Georgia Tech, and have possibly the worst gameday experience of any school in the conference. Planning troll two teams that have a combined 100-54 series advantage over them for being unable to beat them seems right up there alley.
Tulane has more SEC Championships than South Carolina.

Sounds pretty clever to me. I’m sorry but we have no ammo against them for a year. We are just going to have to take it like adults until next year. At least you all don’t live in SC like I do. The good news is most all the local fans around here flying flags and such 24/7, are Clemson fans. SC fans just show up on game day then go back to whatever they normally do.

What are the chances South Carolina and Vanderbilt are ranked in the top 10 whenever we play them?
It would never happen. I'm just saying we'd have fans do that if we did.

The allegory would be if we played UGA and UF to end our season, they were both top 10, and they met in a big bowl game. We totally would think it was clever if some Vol fan paid to do this at the game.

Reactions: VolPack22
Agh Christmas time I hope this scam works for that guy.. he will rake in the money..

That's adorable. It would make sense if they had played Tennessee and/or Clemson out of the better bowl and took their place, but....we're still playing in the NY6 bowl in year 2 under Heupel while they're not. So, not sure this is the flex they think it is.

Reactions: lifeisdeep
You would think they would be more focused on the gator bowl and this also will not happen once the company sees what they are trying to do. If it does happen, it won't be shown on TV and they will have wasted 2,000 on this is somewhat satisfying.

Reactions: LadyVolette

VN Store

Back