South carolina did us a favor.

It makes me so happy every time UK loses. I live here in Kentucky and their fans have been almost unbearable the past few weeks.

We will still lose at Rupp - so Kentucky would have to lose 2 more plus us win out (except at Kentucky) and hope Florida or LSU don't roll out a bunch of wins. It isn't going to happen.

I dunno, they just turned the ball over 21 times to SC, and they do that constantly--anyone can beat them on a given night, given that.

But ya, I don't really like our chances of suddenly winning enough games to make their ineffectiveness matter.

Gators. Not Cats.

For that matter USC as well, they are playing pretty good right now.

Where has the UK trolls been the last week.

We beat the same South Carolina team on our home floor that UK just lost to on thier on home floor. Are you saying you think South Carollina is better than us?

If USC and Ole Miss can beat em so can we... assuming Meeks doesn't burn us for 54 again. However if we lose tonight... none of it really matters.

We will still lose at Rupp - so Kentucky would have to lose 2 more plus us win out (except at Kentucky) and hope Florida or LSU don't roll out a bunch of wins. It isn't going to happen.

C'mon bassman....we're all frustrated with how the season has gone to this point but, have some faith bro.

Basketball is all about matchups - those two teams that beat UK play a lot smarter than us and have some good guards and play better defense. USCjr is a little weak inside though and PP and Stevenson showed that today. Do I have faith that Kentucky will lose several more? Yes - but do I have faith this Tennessee team is only going to lose 1 more and everything falls into place perfectly? Heck. no.

We barely beat a Georgia team that wouldn't finish in the top half of the SoCon, beat a bad Vandy team, and had a decent win over a very average USCjr team on our home court.

We still have to go to Florida, Florida tonight of course, go to Columbia, go to Lexington, and go to Arkansas. None of those games are guaranteed with the way we're playing. Alabama could very well beat us at home, we could get upset at Auburn if they shoot lights out from 3 like they have several times, and we play at Ole Miss. We should win those 3 (Bama/Auburn/Ole Miss) if we play pretty well. There really isn't way we only lose one - the only ones I'd go ahead and mark as wins are the two at home vs. Georgia and Vandy.

Last edited:
So good to see UK lose at home. We've got to capitalize on this with a win tonight. Can't believe how BG acted after the lose to SC. Just looked at catpause and they are going crazy over it...pitiful way to act.

So good to see UK lose at home. We've got to capitalize on this with a win tonight. Can't believe how BG acted after the lose to SC. Just looked at catpause and they are going crazy over it...pitiful way to act.
I've heard that people reading cat boards could lose brain cells and suffer an IQ reduction.... :p

VN Store

Back