South Africa votes to confiscate all white owned farmland

Starvation, famine and lawlessness will reign in less than five years.... they'll be the new Somalia

Yeah, no. Not without the world intervening.

Sadly, South Africa is the proverbial (and literal) gold mine of strategic minerals. Such lawless and whatnot would throw the world markets into a bigger tizzy than the DNC had after Trump was elected.

Yeah, no. Not without the world intervening.

Sadly, South Africa is the proverbial (and literal) gold mine of strategic minerals. Such lawless and whatnot would throw the world markets into a bigger tizzy than the DNC had after Trump was elected.

Thus, since the bankers will be impacted, we the west must intervene “for the good of the world.”

European Colonialism created this whole issue a long time ago. Let them clean up their own damn mess.

Thus, since the bankers will be impacted, we the west must intervene “for the good of the world.”

European Colonialism created this whole issue a long time ago. Let them clean up their own damn mess.

More to it than that. It isn't just the banks in this case. Other than fossil fuels, South Africa has nearly everything a modern technological society needs.

I'm not advocating intervention by any means, but if that market is disrupted, it's a bad day for everyone.

More to it than that. It isn't just the banks in this case. Other than fossil fuels, South Africa has nearly everything a modern technological society needs.

I'm not advocating intervention by any means, but if that market is disrupted, it's a bad day for everyone.
So I’ll submit that any time within the last couple of hundred years sovereign nations have squared off or a nation squared off against its people, when you peel back all the layers you’re left with a pile of money at stake and a bunch of bankers trying to grab it.

Reactions: Orange_Crush

FWIW, it accounts for about 0.36% of a share of gross world product.

Aren't you rounding that down to the nearest hundredth of a percent to make it look smaller ?

S Africa GDP = 280.4 billion (which is rounding up the wiki number, actually)
GWP = 78,280 billion (which is exactly the wiki number)

Then I rounded up from 0.358% to make 0.36%

So I actually rounded up in favor of S Africa twice, not down. I guess that kinda blew up in your face? What were you saying the other day about assumptions?

S Africa GDP = 280.4 billion (which is rounding up the wiki number, actually)
GWP = 78,280 billion (which is exactly the wiki number)

Then I rounded up from 0.358% to make 0.36%

So I actually rounded up in favor of S Africa twice, not down. I guess that kinda blew up in your face? What were you saying the other day about assumptions?
Thanks. I thought that you would have taken it to at least 3 or 4 decimal places. I found it a bit lazy and sloppy, given your normal attention to detail and such.

This is a complicated issue. Confiscating everything from whites isn't the answer, but as this issue is in their fairly recent past something should be done.

And I'm not trying to say this wouldn't hurt the global economy, it would at least a little bit. All I take from that data is it's probably nowhere near big enough of a part of the global economy that the US could validly claim a world-saving economic interest.

23.72% or about 65x bigger than S Africa. Missouri's economy, as well as 21 other states are all bigger than S Africa's economy.

Okay, we're awesome.

However, the main point is the raw materials they produce rather than what they contribute to the global product.

I know you aren't trying to argue (for once) but if those raw materials were to be disrupted, who stands to lose bigly?

So I’ll submit that any time within the last couple of hundred years sovereign nations have squared off or a nation squared off against its people, when you peel back all the layers you’re left with a pile of money at stake and a bunch of bankers trying to grab it.
All wars are bankers wars.

Look it up.

Reactions: NurseGoodVol

VN Store

Back