Sort of football related - Randy Boyd

Randy was just approved to move in to the permanent role of President of the UT system, taking place of Joe DiPietro. He was previously the interim.

Randy Boyd approved as president of the University of Tennessee system

This is fantastic news for UT. For the first time in history, UT has a "successful business person" heading the whole UT program. In the short time of his interim service, he has been totally accepted by the UT faculty for the success that he has brought to UT. Boyd was the best person in the Tennessee Governors campaign and should have been elected, but things have worked out better with Boyd as our new UT President. Boyd will be a benefit to all of our athletic programs as well. It is fantastic to have one of our own as the UT President.

I like it and think Randy is one president unlike our past ones since joe Johnson who supports athletics and will do what has to be done to ensure we are very competitive with out athletic programs in the future. Go Vols!!!

Reactions: gunner
Haslams’ puppet.
I think that was or could have been true at one point. I'm not sure it's the case any longer. He has earned the position at this point just by tempering the dysfunction generated by the university. I wasn't a fan of his installation at first, but I can't see how you can argue with it now based on the results.

I think that was or could have been true at one point. I'm not sure it's the case any longer. He has earned the position at this point just by tempering the dysfunction generated by the university. I wasn't a fan of his installation at first, but I can't see how you can argue with it now based on the results.
What results? Not disagreeing. Just wondering...

Very football related. Finally someone from here that gives a ****. This is major move I believe to get back to educating our state, enhancing the university brand and competing for championships.

They others suck

Reactions: sport3500

VN Store

Back