Jefferey Epstein found dead in jail cell

She supposedly dropped a full exposure poison pill with a couple of lawyers that aren’t her usuals or in her circles.
Can’t take the chance of arkanciding her until the identities of those two attorneys are discovered.

My money is on this ^^^^. She probably has several operatives, all with the copies of the same documents and information, so that if anything happens to her, everyone gets exposed and goes down. That’s the only thing that makes sense as to why she’s still alive.

My money is on this ^^^^. She probably has several operatives, all with the copies of the same documents and information, so that if anything happens to her, everyone gets exposed and goes down. That’s the only thing that makes sense as to why she’s still alive.
I am convinced the FBI has been on her ass for a long time. Know one knew where she was. Last I read, which was like two weeks ago, she was reported to be in Paris because they don’t extradite French nationals. And then boom they snag her ass in New Hampshire this morning.

I am convinced the FBI has been on her ass for a long time. Know one knew where she was. Last I read, which was like two weeks ago, she was reported to be in Paris because they don’t extradite French nationals. And then boom they snag her ass in New Hampshire this morning.

I remember there being a story about a sighting of her out in LA not long after Epstein “killed himself”. Apparently got upset with the people making a big deal about her and blew out of there. Must have made her nervous. Interesting that she either traveled to Paris and/or across the entire country after that totally unnoticed. Idk. Truth is stranger than fiction. Can’t wait to see how this unfolds.

Edit: She was seen at In and Out Burger in LA. NY Post article.

I remember there being a story about a sighting of her out in LA not long after Epstein “killed himself”. Apparently got upset with the people making a big deal about her and blew out of there. Must have made her nervous. Interesting that she either traveled to Paris and/or across the entire country after that totally unnoticed. Idk. Truth is stranger than fiction. Can’t wait to see how this unfolds.

Reading that spy novel or something like that.

I saw that a few months back. Strange to me she didn’t flee to France.

I heard she paid $1M anonymously for the nice lookin NH spread with 150 acres. Strange someone can pay cash for a home with tax records and all the paperwork involved and the FBI had difficulties.

Last edited:
Reactions: FallCreekVols

The only thing?

What does that have to do with the girls not fearing Epstein, but fearing Hillary (who they presumably never met)?

images

Ugh, look at her she is scary.....devilish almost....

What does that have to do with the girls not fearing Epstein, but fearing Hillary (who they presumably never met)?
You’re still trying too hard.

I just dropped the easy goto pic of slick Willy looking concerned that they caught the madam. Hill pointed out that there haven’t been a significant number of direct accusations by the young women involved. I didn’t discount that I merely went to the second easy joke of no duh nobody wants to get Killaried. Hill of course saw this for the cheap easy humor it was. You on the other hand ... 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Sandman 423
You’re still trying too hard.

I just dropped the easy goto pic of slick Willy looking concerned that they caught the madam. Hill pointed out that there haven’t been a significant number of direct accusations by the young women involved. I didn’t discount that I merely went to the second easy joke of no duh nobody wants to get Killaried. Hill of course saw this for the cheap easy humor it was. You on the other hand ... 🤷‍♂️

So you don't think Hillary will have her killed?

He’s not worried. Of the many documentaries made he’s never once been named. No accusers. Don’t get me wrong he’s a sexual predator.

The Netflix doc was the only one I’ve seen. The closest they got was a guy that worked on Epstein’s island that said he only saw Clinton there, sitting with Epstein. None of the girls interviewed ever indicated he took part with under age girls, or any others there for that matter, that I recall. Whether it’s the truth or not, idk.

VN Store

Back