Jefferey Epstein found dead in jail cell

Interesting pictures, doesn't look like any hanging pt I've cared for. Made me recall a few things.

60 Minutes had a piece last night that revealed some new info to me:

Camera to the door of the cell block was operational and Barr reviewed it and no entry by anyone.
There was a camera inside the cell block that would of showed anyone entering Epstein cell. It was not working.
Guards missed like 8 hour iirc cell check when they should of checked every 30 minutes. Falsified docs. Labor union rep blamed overtime conditions.
Epstein neck injury did not match using bed sheets. Neck was cut and bleeding and indicated chord or rope. No blood on bedsheet "rope".
Prison official laughed at any suggestion it was murder and it was a rather insulting and smug statement.
Pic of how he hung himself with sheets of his 2 foot bunk were ridiculous. Self strangulation by leaning forward with enough force to cut his neck. Cut angle on neck was too low to indicate he hung himself.

60 Minutes had a piece last night that revealed some new info to me:

Camera to the door of the cell block was operational and Barr reviewed it and no entry by anyone.
There was a camera inside the cell block that would of showed anyone entering Epstein cell. It was not working.
Guards missed like 8 hour iirc cell check when they should of checked every 30 minutes. Falsified docs. Labor union rep blamed overtime conditions.
Epstein neck injury did not match using bed sheets. Neck was cut and bleeding and indicated chord or rope. No blood on bedsheet "rope".
Prison official laughed at any suggestion it was murder and it was a rather insulting and smug statement.
Pic of how he hung himself with sheets of his 2 foot bunk were ridiculous. Self strangulation by leaning forward with enough force to cut his neck. Cut angle on neck was too low to indicate he hung himself.
Checking every 30 minutes is ridiculous. It only takes a couple of minutes. Suicide watch to me would be eyeballs on you 24/7.

Couple of interesting observations there. Bloody wound on his neck clearly caused by something very thin...not even shoe strings are allowed in jail or prison for this reason. Bloody wound. No blood to be seen anywhere in the cell or on any of the nooses...guard said he cut epstein down when he discovered him...the THICK noose taken into evidence has hems on both ends...hasnt been cut.. also no visible blood on any of the nooses despite him having a bloody wound on his throat .

I think it is certainly possible for a man to choke himself to death with a noose like that, but not possible for any of those bedsheets nooses to cut into a mans neck like that, nor break 3 bones in his neck with only a PORTION OF HIS body weight being used. Not even all of his weight from the way they claim he did it.

I believe that is him and he is certainly dead...but he definitely didnt kill himself. The only real question is who did kill him??

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321

VN Store

Back