Sorry but its getting old [Barnes discussion] (merged)

False. In fact I specifically excluded Zjc from being called a drive by.
You'd remember if you bothered. It was after TN beat a good team and you made one of your condescending posts about ZJC and calban and the other drive byes not commenting after the win. But, you boys can have it. Just run off any one that doesn't see it the way you do. it'll be more peaceful for ya. Yall can ask Freak to remove my membership. No hard feelins, but yall GFY.

Reactions: Big time vol
You'd remember if you bothered. It was after TN beat a good team and you made one of your condescending posts about ZJC and calban and the other drive byes not commenting after the win. But, you boys can have it. Just run off any one that doesn't see it the way you do. it'll be more peaceful for ya. Yall can ask Freak to remove my membership. No hard feelins, but yall GFY.
It’s really not that serious man

That’s false, I looked…I said there’s the usual drive by’s but what happened to the folks who actually posted and mentioned both you & Z, so again, I didn’t say that.

Some just tire of REPETITIVE agenda driven posts. How many times do you need to let everyone know Grandma’s turkey has been too dry? What is the value add to foreshadowing next years turkey? Get back to us after the meal. Quality and quantity of added ingredients will impact the experience. How new dishes fit in with traditional fare is TBD. SHOOTING Grandma is an option I guess, but you don’t need to put it on the table in family discussions over and over.

Reactions: EasternVol
Some just tire of REPETITIVE agenda driven posts. How many times do you need to let everyone know Grandma’s turkey has been too dry? What is the value add to foreshadowing next years turkey? Get back to us after the meal. Quality and quantity of added ingredients will impact the experience. How new dishes fit in with traditional fare is TBD. SHOOTING Grandma is an option I guess, but you don’t need to put it on the table in family discussions over and over.
Grandma’s turkey. 😂 Great analogy. Speaking of repetitive drivel, did the other thread about Barnes and our “possible struggle” get axed? If so, good. It needed to die.

Grandma’s turkey. 😂 Great analogy. Speaking of repetitive drivel, did the other thread about Barnes and our “possible struggle” get axed? If so, good. It needed to die.

I don't know about the rest of Vol Nation but I bought in years ago to my favorite boss ever of not listening to negative whining. His mantra was plain. "Don't bring me problems, bring me solutions". It is pretty clear we will not go forward without a coach, so if you have a better plan. lead with Fire Barnes and hire x, or y or z. We have seen the results several times of expecting to be able to play the THIS IS TENNESSEE card, or the concept that there is ALWAYS a guy out there. Better be some potential reward in the risk/reward calculation.

Reactions: GenRRN and Delmar
How bout trying to convince grandma not to buy her turkey at Aldi?

Love coach Barnes and he can coach as long as he wants here, but he's a sweet 16 coach. Looking pretty good and giving us hope only to look like crap on offense and underachieve when it matters. New team, same old song.
So there's only 16 sweet 16 coaches? Do they rotate each year? Is Cal a Tx. 64 coach? Can you give us a list?

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Love coach Barnes and he can coach as long as he wants here, but he's a sweet 16 coach. Looking pretty good and giving us hope only to look like crap on offense and underachieve when it matters. New team, same old song.
It took me a couple more months to realize this but you’re 100’percent right.BHH leaves,POWELL leaving, JJJ and vescovi hoping they can leave..
Barnes philosophy is boring, and outdated. Last year was Barnes last chance. All downhill from here folks .

Reactions: Big time vol
It took me a couple more months to realize this but you’re 100’percent right.BHH leaves,POWELL leaving, JJJ and vescovi hoping they can leave..
Barnes philosophy is boring, and outdated. Last year was Barnes last chance. All downhill from here folks .

Troll

Gosh some people are so bullheaded on their beliefs. Coach Barnes record here is 150-81, he’s finished top 5 in recruiting the last 2 seasons, he’s had more draft picks than we’ve ever had at Tennessee, he won an SEC tournament for the first time in 30+ years, he’s done it all clean, and he’s got most Tennessee fans trust and rightly so. People that want him gone just point to the early NCAA tournament exits, and I get that it’s frustrating. Do we all remember the Cuonzo years and the one year with Tyndall? We were terrible most the time and we made the tournament a grand total of one time. Since Barnes has been here, other than when he first got here and was rebuilding the roster, we have made the tournament every year! Minus the Covid year cancellation we have made the tournament every year. As a Tennessee fan I’d like to have more than that, but no other coach has brought as much consistency and recruiting success since Bruce Pearl. Barnes has done it clean too. If you have to complain about Barnes the only thing you should complain about is the early tourney exits other than that shut up about everything else, because he’s done a dang good job with everything else!

How bout trying to convince grandma not to buy her turkey at Aldi?

No problem, make a point. BUT it does not take a rocket scientist to know that repackaging the message multiple times on social media is not an intelligent methodology.

A good way for the balance of the guests to dismiss one as a lucid family member. Several are on the clock. Some have passed the point of no return. You can’t stop the outbursts but you can hope for diminishing their frequency with equally frequent cyber eye rolls to let drop by guests know they are “one of those” that every family has.

Lol the troll job on this one was decent until you brought in JJJ and Vescovi, as if players trying to make it to the NBA is some indictment of a coach or program 🤣 “man our program sucks, all these guys keep leaving to play professionally cause they hate it here.”

I think I’ll let a season or two play out before I pronounce that a 700 career win coach no longer can handle it. But that’s just me. Maybe he adjusts and maybe he doesn’t. But go ahead do your troll self and think the glass is always half empty.

VN Store

Back