Irrational Rick Barnes takes (merged)

Rick Barnes is the equivalent of March Richt. Phenomenal coach who couldn’t get it done when it mattered. I’m sure almost no Georgia fans wanted to see Mark let go, but not a single one wishes they still had him. It’s always tough to let go of someone like Rick Barnes, but I think the time has come.

Barnes has done a great job for us, number 1 ranking, great recruiting, SEC championships, but I feel like Tennessee should be better than they are. Kinda how Georgia felt when they let Richt go. And how’d that work out for em?

Rick Barnes is the equivalent of March Richt. Phenomenal coach who couldn’t get it done when it mattered. I’m sure almost no Georgia fans wanted to see Mark let go, but not a single one wishes they still had him. It’s always tough to let go of someone like Rick Barnes, but I think the time has come.

Barnes has done a great job for us, number 1 ranking, great recruiting, SEC championships, but I feel like Tennessee should be better than they are. Kinda how Georgia felt when they let Richt go. And how’d that work out for em?
Mark Richt has lost control of Vol Basketball

Reactions: Vol49er

LOL

I could likely find multiple posts questioning the scholarship of every player on the floor. Those same posters also want to claim Rick is a bad coach. Pick one

Stupid. Appreciate laying the foundation but good grief. It’s time to hang ‘em up Barnes.

Edited for respect of Barnes. That was harsh but Im ****ing pissed in the moment

Last edited:
It's going to be okay🙄.. I didn't say anything different. I'm actually frustrated about how this game has went,but I'm going to wait until the clock hits zero before I get irritated about it. I get the knee jerk reactions in the moment,but lets wait and see.
Barnes crapped the bed.

Reactions: 08Vol
Tennessee was a four seed and made it to the sweet 16. That’s how far four seeds are supposed to advance. Disappointing given that it looked like the bracket had opened up, but this isn’t a “choke job” by any stretch.

Finally, somebody with some damn sense

VN Store

Back