Sooooooooooon ... we avoided a $100 million bust!!!

Do you not understand that the Raiders do not give a turd what happens this season? They are in suck for Luck mode. Gruden will probably win a superbowl with Tua under center. I'm glad we beat Kensucky but we are several years from even being able to beat UGA, much less Bama. Gruden would have had 5* prospects falling over themselves to commit here.
Tua is a soph -- wont be in the draft this year

It's not an excuse and it's not dumb.

I'm not trying to defend the guy. Just explaining him. That's what he's doing. I don't think it's a good plan. It's arrogant. I'm glad he's not in Tennessee too. But his plan is to amass a young team over the next few years and establish a dynasty.
Yep. The OP starts a thread after game8(?) To tell us how Gruden sucks. It's not even year 1 yet. Lol

He has enough 1st round picks that they will be fine. Complete rebuild going on.

Yep. The OP starts a thread after game8(?) To tell us how Gruden sucks. It's not even year 1 yet. Lol

He has enough 1st round picks that they will be fine. Complete rebuild going on.

This isnt a first time head coach taking over for the Raiders. Gruden has won a super bowl. He got a $100 million dollar contract. So do you honestly believe that Mark Davis knew Gruden would just tank the team on purpose? Look at what he has done. Got rid of one of the best defensive players in the league. Mack has elevated the Bears defense to near the very top of the NFL. Cooper? Well all he has done is become one of the hottest WRs in the league.

A complete rebulid? Why? The Raiders werent the Cleveland Browns. They had talent, just needed a coach. Given his salary and hype, he is easily a bust.

So whats the excuse for ever year after 2002 in Tampa?

Gruden isn't a good coach. He hasn't been a good coach in 15 years. Jeff Fisher was a good coach more recently than Jon Gruden has been.

Gruden is a washed up has been that would have drove this program even further in to the ground than it already was.

3 out of 6 years, including his last 2, were winning seasons. Tampa is a historically bad franchise. Nobody wants to sign there in FA. Tampa has had 2 winning seasons in 10 years since firing Gruden.

This isnt a first time head coach taking over for the Raiders. Gruden has won a super bowl. He got a $100 million dollar contract. So do you honestly believe that Mark Davis knew Gruden would just tank the team on purpose? Look at what he has done. Got rid of one of the best defensive players in the league. Mack has elevated the Bears defense to near the very top of the NFL. Cooper? Well all he has done is become one of the hottest WRs in the league.

A complete rebulid? Why? The Raiders werent the Cleveland Browns. They had talent, just needed a coach. Given his salary and hype, he is easily a bust.
You would have to ask him. I'm sure he is a little rusty but a bust after 3/4 of a season can't be said.

So we can call Pruitt a bust this year already with the 5-7. I'm not, just making a comparison.

VN Store

Back