Soooooo....Notre Dame

Alabama isn't 28 points worse than Clemson. It was one game and Clemson played their best and Bama played poorly at wrong time for them. If Georgia had played ND in a meaningful game, I think Georgia wins by 10+. Back to the NC, Bama has more talent than anyone and can play poorly and still beat 95% of CF teams. Clemson kept the jets going where Georgia didn't.

Reactions: DocVOLiday
It was actually tongue in cheek given that Bama lost by 28 vs ND losing by 27.

Maybe they did belong?
Ehh can’t say OSU should have took theirs spot but it might happen in the future

Those little bitches duck the conference championship just join the ACC’s ****** division and play Clemson like a man

Has ND ever played Clemson I dont get how their scheduling works

Maybe they did belong?
Pretty much what I said in the API top 25 thread.

UCF.... not so much... I would probably put them in the #20-25 range I guess just because, for the record I didn't actually watch the game last night. Although one could argue the API Top 25 a few spots here and there, its pretty solid.... kind of a backlog around 6-9.... LSU got the lucky UCF draw, or they wouldn't have beaten any of the other top 20 teams. Florida was probably most hurt by LSU's draw of UCF, LSU would have probably been curb-stomped by Michigan.

Last edited:
Alabama isn't 28 points worse than Clemson. It was one game and Clemson played their best and Bama played poorly at wrong time for them. If Georgia had played ND in a meaningful game, I think Georgia wins by 10+. Back to the NC, Bama has more talent than anyone and can play poorly and still beat 95% of CF teams. Clemson kept the jets going where Georgia didn't.

“I think Georgia wins by 10+,” unless they have a bad game and ND plays their best. The same thing you said about Bama vs Clemson can be applied to the hypothetical UGA vs ND.

VN Store

Back