Sony slashes Playstation Now subscription to 9.99 a month.

Brave Volunteer

In case anyone is interested, Sony's PS Now subscription service has had a significant drop in price, going from 19.99 per month to 9.99 per month, pricing it more in line with Xbox Game Pass. While PS3 titles are still only available on the service via streaming, over 200 titles (PS2 and PS4) are fully downloadable.

Reactions: tweezervol
Sony looking pretty good after this announcement and the announcement that they will support cross play if developers want it.

Sony looking pretty good after this announcement and the announcement that they will support cross play if developers want it.
Yep. They are slowly eliminating any of the talking points Xbox has as perceived advantages over PlayStation.

Yep. They are slowly eliminating any of the talking points Xbox has as perceived advantages over PlayStation.

It wasn't really perceived, it was reality. Sony is doing a 180 on the cross platforming because they were being quite stupid about it.

In case anyone is interested, Sony's PS Now subscription service has had a significant drop in price, going from 19.99 per month to 9.99 per month, pricing it more in line with Xbox Game Pass. While PS3 titles are still only available on the service via streaming, over 200 titles (PS2 and PS4) are fully downloadable.

With the annual subscription cost being the the same price as one new game, this seems like a no brainer. I tried it out a few months ago and couldn't justify the cost based on how infrequently I play, but at this price I'll probably bite.

Thanks for posting!

With the annual subscription cost being the the same price as one new game this seems like a no brainer. I tried it out a few months ago and couldn't justify the cost based on how infrequently I play, but at this price I'll probably bite.

Thanks for posting!
Well, two actually. But it's still a great value with an available library of over 750 games.

VN Store

Back