Son-in-Law needs suggestions.

My South African son-in-law needs some suggestions for naming a tritoon boat he has purchased...and is just launching this summer on Watauga Lake. He is a true All Vol after living here in TN for 15 years and we share my seasons tickets. He wants to christen it with a “Vol worthy” moniker. Any suggestion?
Give him six
Or 5,4,3,2,1...six

My South African son-in-law needs some suggestions for naming a tritoon boat he has purchased...and is just launching this summer on Watauga Lake. He is a true All Vol after living here in TN for 15 years and we share my seasons tickets. He wants to christen it with a “Vol worthy” moniker. Any suggestion?[/QUOTE

The ArTful Dodger

What country in south Africa is he from? That would help to know the culture and maybe his thought process. A boat name should be an extension of his personality, dreams or experiences. For example if his country are in gold production he could name his boat, " SS Golden Vol." That's just an example not a suggestion.
You know, some people in places like South Africa and The Iraq don't have maps.

Reactions: 37620VOL
I have listened to all the snarky and idiotic remarks and attitudes on this site for several years. It's no wonder Volnation has gotten such a horrible reputation lately. I have loved and watched the Vols since most of you were still just a biological compound in your parents bodies. I've had it. Say all you will, I won't be listening anymore.

My South African son-in-law needs some suggestions for naming a tritoon boat he has purchased...and is just launching this summer on Watauga Lake. He is a true All Vol after living here in TN for 15 years and we share my seasons tickets. He wants to christen it with a “Vol worthy” moniker. Any suggestion?
I think he should think bigger.

There are several states in "South" Africa that constitute the area known as South Africa. Quit being a wise guy long enough to answer a simple question.

You sounded dumb, but probably aren’t.

In my experience, more words can’t unsay those already uttered.

Take your beat and move on.

I have listened to all the snarky and idiotic remarks and attitudes on this site for several years. It's no wonder Volnation has gotten such a horrible reputation lately. I have loved and watched the Vols since most of you were still just a biological compound in your parents bodies. I've had it. Say all you will, I won't be listening anymore.
8b28de5a61515c47c12b3cdf854c7752.gif

Amnesty

Yea this place has gotten really bad. It's sad that the first response is always a snarky response.

What is his name? If it is say Bob?

How about Bob's boat?

Reactions: HalfullVol

VN Store

Back