Son-in-Law needs suggestions.

My South African son-in-law needs some suggestions for naming a tritoon boat he has purchased...and is just launching this summer on Watauga Lake. He is a true All Vol after living here in TN for 15 years and we share my seasons tickets. He wants to christen it with a “Vol worthy” moniker. Any suggestion?

What country in south Africa is he from? That would help to know the culture and maybe his thought process. A boat name should be an extension of his personality, dreams or experiences. For example if his country are in gold production he could name his boat, " SS Golden Vol." That's just an example not a suggestion.

What country in south Africa is he from? That would help to know the culture and maybe his thought process. A boat name should be an extension of his personality, dreams or experiences. For example if his country are in gold production he could name his boat, " SS Golden Vol." That's just an example not a suggestion.
Ummm. South Africa IS a country! LOL

He's probably from the country, South Africa.

Ima go with

Vol Aboat Loadshedding

A true South African would appreciate that

Or maybe if from Natal, Natalical Vol

Or Dock & Vol? That seems like a classy one

Anchor Up might get him some points with the locals

My South African son-in-law needs some suggestions for naming a tritoon boat he has purchased...and is just launching this summer on Watauga Lake. He is a true All Vol after living here in TN for 15 years and we share my seasons tickets. He wants to christen it with a “Vol worthy” moniker. Any suggestion?
Volly McVolface

Definitely not Apar-TIDE! Ugly bit of history in South Africa that was part of our own American history as well. God bless the fallen soldiers of all races as we remember them this weekend.

VN Store

Back