Son-in-Law needs suggestions.

My South African son-in-law needs some suggestions for naming a tritoon boat he has purchased...and is just launching this summer on Watauga Lake. He is a true All Vol after living here in TN for 15 years and we share my seasons tickets. He wants to christen it with a “Vol worthy” moniker. Any suggestion?

Gave My All

My South African son-in-law needs some suggestions for naming a tritoon boat he has purchased...and is just launching this summer on Watauga Lake. He is a true All Vol after living here in TN for 15 years and we share my seasons tickets. He wants to christen it with a “Vol worthy” moniker. Any suggestion?
Applebee's

The Rocky Top or The General Neyland....I agree with those two...and Neyland must be in the name with General or it could be just any ole General. JMO...

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
“Voltauga”

VN Store

Back