Something going on with Matt Jones at KSR?

I read where he was sick, but have seen nothing else. There is a thread about him on Volquest.

Something about hospitalized with high blood pressure but back to work this week IIRC. He wasn't terribly specific. But if you are under 40 and dealing with BP issues, it can't be great.

Something about hospitalized with high blood pressure but back to work this week IIRC. He wasn't terribly specific. But if you are under 40 and dealing with BP issues, it can't be great.
Glad he’s ok. Now that that has been established, any chance he quits radio or just talking in general?

Glad he’s ok. Now that that has been established, any chance he quits radio or just talking in general?

LOL doubtful. I still think he has a great shot at unseating Mitch McConnell, probably better than anyone in the commonwealth.

LOL doubtful. I still think he has a great shot at unseating Mitch McConnell, probably better than anyone in the commonwealth.
I don't think McConnell is unseated until he unseats himself (i.e., retires). I could definitely see a Dem taking the seat over when they get a chance to run against a Republican besides McConnell. He's probably the most entrenched politician of my lifetime; it's amazing how seemingly nobody, even conservative Republicans, likes him, but he always wins.

Yeah maybe he and Clay Travis can Duke it out in the senate one day.

Reactions: McCat

VN Store

Back