Something Coach Harper Should Tell All Of The Players

Yeah and you kids stay off of my lawn!
giphy.gif

Reactions: utvolkyle
Hate to tell you, but the shorts are getting shorter. It goes in cycles. I could care less about the short shorts as long as it dos not affect play on the court.
Absolutely, and some folks should rewind and watch some clips of basketball uniforms over the years. Play ball is all I ask

Reactions: Ladyvolfan4ever
Though the rolled up shorts make the ladies look like 1920 sun bathers at the beach, I would rather her tell them how to stop making turnovers, how to stop making desperation 3 bricks after failing to get the ball inside, tell them how to play an offense in today’s environment, tell them she will use her timeouts when they are necessary and that she will not look like a deer looking into headlights when things go wrong.
Spot on.

Reactions: Lurker
This "issue" reminds me of how the sky was falling when men's shorts went from very short to long and baggy back in the day.

Every old timer then absolutely knew that the long baggy shorts were a detriment to playing the game and a purposeful insult to the fans.

I don't like the rolled up look either, but I'm not willing to have much time wasted on fashion discussions. I want to see execution of fundamental basketball skills. KJH has a full plate with that. I hope uniformity will follow, but I want winning first.

Reactions: madtownvol
Young women: We are a basketball team! Leave your clubbing clothes and makeup for other times! Also, you are all at least 18. You are old enough to be in college and speak up for yourselves. I expect your parents to stay out of your game. If you need them to defend you, you might as well go on home. If you have a problem, you come to me.

Reactions: creekdipper

VN Store

Back