Someone with a good heart !

bjg

So out of all those people and friends of that many people and Families of that many people ,there's not one person who would give 2 tickets to a disabled person and his caretaker a couple tickets and that has not been to a game in 10yrs . Is there anyone that would be that special person to help me ? This is real ,not a joke ,I'm on disability and I would love to go to at least one more game before I leave this world .

Make me believe in real humanity and a beautiful Heart , is there someone who still believes in Dreams coming true ??? đź’–

Also I can walk with a cane ,I just have to take my time and rest ,thank you !

Reactions: SaipanVol
So out of all those people and friends of that many people and Families of that many people ,there's not one person who would give 2 tickets to a disabled person and his caretaker a couple tickets and that has not been to a game in 10yrs . Is there anyone that would be that special person to help me ? This is real ,not a joke ,I'm on disability and I would love to go to at least one more game before I leave this world .

Make me believe in real humanity and a beautiful Heart , is there someone who still believes in Dreams coming true ??? đź’–

Hey man, a dear friend on here @Pacer92 did this for me several years ago when we were on hard times. I always said I'd repay the favor. What is the best way to get in contact with you?

Reactions: CornDontGrow

What game are you looking to go to?

VN Store

Back