@behr

@Behr

Who do we hate the most?

Kentucky,
Georgia
Florida.

This is obviously for 2nd place. Nobody surpasses those ****tards down in Alabama.

Reactions: Behr
@Behr

Who do we hate the most?

Kentucky,
Georgia
Florida.

This is obviously for 2nd place. Nobody surpasses those ****tards down in Alabama.
I don't about "We". We the fans collectively, or We the the team and or the university?

The gumps NW of me are in second on my personal list. In fact, they are a couple of car links down from the top.

It's too early to talk about those Greasy belly crawlers and I'm trying really hard to be a better person, if fir no other reason, so Tin Man will change his mind about me.

#gatersuck

I don't about "We". We the fans collectively, or We the the team and or the university?

The gumps NW of me are in second on my personal list. In fact, they are a couple of car links down from the top.

It's too early to talk about those Greasy belly crawlers and I'm trying really hard to be a better person, if fir no other reason, so Tin Man will change his mind about me.

#gatersuck
I guess I should have asked you personally.
I saw a poll that had Bama as #1 most hated.
I’m on board with that but I hardly think that’s 100% of Vol fans.

My list would be Bama one and the other 3 in rotation depending on the year. Sometimes Vandy sneaks on the list but they’re mostly mild annoyance.

Reactions: VolNExile and Behr
I guess I should have asked you personally.
I saw a poll that had Bama as #1 most hated.
I’m on board with that but I hardly think that’s 100% of Vol fans.

My list would be Bama one and the other 3 in rotation depending on the year. Sometimes Vandy sneaks on the list but they’re mostly mild annoyance.
No contest for me. My hate for them began in the Spurrier Era and intensified when I moved here. Its escalated to what it is today because of the admiration, for lack of a better word, for them from Tennessee fans here on VN.

@Behr

Who do we hate the most?

Kentucky,
Georgia
Florida.

JMO, but currently Georgia, because of their success. I really, really don't want them to win a NC this year. FFS, I'd rather Bama win it than Georgia just because Georgia hasn't won one since 1980. I don't want that streak to end.

Side note, I'm enjoying the Florida drama this year. It's fun watching them implode.

JMO, but currently Georgia, because of their success. I really, really don't want them to win a NC this year. FFS, I'd rather Bama win it than Georgia just because Georgia hasn't won one since 1980. I don't want that streak to end.

Side note, I'm enjoying the Florida drama this year. It's fun watching them implode.
I hope Georgia doesn't win a natty either, but better them than Florida. My hatred for the alligators is so deep I spend very little time or effort on anyone else. It's a problem and I'm seeking help.

I hope Georgia doesn't win a natty either, but better them than Florida. My hatred for the alligators is so deep I spend very little time or effort on anyone else. It's a problem and I'm seeking help.
I hate them all. My hatred for Bama, Georgia, and Florida is really about even. The difference maker is how much success they're having in a given year. That puts Georgia at the top for the moment. Florida is currently a dumpster fire, and I got the marshmallows ready to go.

@Souce -the Pole Assassin

Why did your monkey bite that kid?

ad_202206874.jpg

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
Still butthurt this morning I see.

you know, bringing my sister into it when you know about my family situation with her is about as classless as it get.

And getting butt hut because I was picking on poor lil BigO.

I once thought better of you than that.
That’s twice in 2 days if been wrong thinking you had character.

Still butthurt this morning I see.

you know, bringing my sister into it when you know about my family situation with her is about as classless as it get.

And getting butt hut because I was picking on poor lil BigO.

I once thought better of you than that.
That’s twice in 2 days if been wrong thinking you had character.
I'm not butthurt at all, just tired of seeing you run your mouth without being held accountable. You did the same thing in the Bible thread in the PF with Rex. Gave him 10 tons of crap harassed him called him names all because he believed different from you. And you had the audacity to say you were doing it to warn others of his false teachings. The stuff you say as fact is more damaging than him saying you have to be baptized.

I'm not concerned at all with what you think or have thought of me and it confirms what I've thought of you that you think it's important.

And I brought up your sister to show your hypocrisy in everything you claim to know about Jesus. You know the bible better than I do and I've always said that, but it's obvious to me I understand what I've read better than you do.

With all my heart I hope and genuinely pray that you and your sister work things out. It literally breaks my heart as I've had a similar issue in the past.

If me being classless does something inside of you to make amends with your sister I'll gladly carry that burden. If not, I've got bigger things to be concerned about than some random dude on the internet thinking I'm classless.

I'm not butthurt at all, just tired of seeing you run your mouth without being held accountable. You did the same thing in the Bible thread in the PF with Rex. Gave him 10 tons of crap harassed him called him names all because he believed different from you. And you had the audacity to say you were doing it to warn others of his false teachings. The stuff you say as fact is more damaging than him saying you have to be baptized.

I'm not concerned at all with what you think or have thought of me and it confirms what I've thought of you that you think it's important.

And I brought up your sister to show your hypocrisy in everything you claim to know about Jesus. You know the bible better than I do and I've always said that, but it's obvious to me I understand what I've read better than you do.

With all my heart I hope and genuinely pray that you and your sister work things out. It literally breaks my heart as I've had a similar issue in the past.

If me being classless does something inside of you to make amends with your sister I'll gladly carry that burden. If not, I've got bigger things to be concerned about than some random dude on the internet thinking I'm classless.
Sure dude
Whatever you gotta tell yourself. You just wrote 2 paragraphs to tell me how much you don’t care. You thought 445 was talking about you. He wasn’t.

I’ve never had issues discussing with you because of your approach. Even now this fit is on you. You called me names and attacked my family situation because you didn’t like the way I was quoting historical facts to someone else. You seem to think you have some moral high ground here while acting the exact same way towards Rusty….every day.

It’s just who you are.

Sure dude
Whatever you gotta tell yourself. You just wrote 2 paragraphs to tell me how much you don’t care. You thought 445 was talking about you. He wasn’t.

I’ve never had issues discussing with you because of your approach. Even now this fit is on you. You called me names and attacked my family situation because you didn’t like the way I was quoting historical facts to someone else. You seem to think you have some moral high ground here while acting the exact same way towards Rusty….every day.

It’s just who you are.

I'm a dude on a message you think you know. You know nothing.

I say anything I'm butthurt and I care. I don't saying I'm hiding.

You keep telling yourself you whatever you need to, you honestly don't have a clue.

Why don't you go have lunch with Tin Man and compare notes on me.

I'm a dude on a message you think you know. You know nothing.

I say anything I'm butthurt and I care. I don't saying I'm hiding.

You keep telling yourself you whatever you need to, you honestly don't have a clue.

Why don't you go have lunch with Tin Man and compare notes on me.
Lolololol
D3416968-A741-439C-AD36-AABE35ACFB38.gif

VN Store

Back