Someone sell me sunday tickets vs FLA

Good luck on the tickets. We went last night and what a blast. This team is fun to watch and if they could shore up the defense up the middle a bit they could be really tough. Timely hitting and great pitching. Giver up 3 dingers and still hold the Gators to 4 runs says you had to be outstanding the rest of the way. I think coach T is building something here. Can't wait to go when the place is full.

Good luck on the tickets. We went last night and what a blast. This team is fun to watch and if they could shore up the defense up the middle a bit they could be really tough. Timely hitting and great pitching. Giver up 3 dingers and still hold the Gators to 4 runs says you had to be outstanding the rest of the way. I think coach T is building something here. Can't wait to go when the place is full.
What were tickets outside selling for?

There selling tickets like 100 or so hour and half b4 the game at the ticket office

Trying to buy 4 tickets to Sat. April 17th UT-Vandy game for my 3 grandsons & myself. Please text me @ 865-254-8471. Thanks!!!

I might have some OJJ. Text me. 865-659-4019
If you sell them for more than the $15 you paid I won’t sell you again. I still have the originals in my wallet and I’ll send them to OJJ and void yours and reimburse you. I don’t sell them for a profit for a reason; I do it so others can enjoy the experience in this otherwise s****y year.

Last edited:
Athensvol2007, do you have any tickets available for the Kentucky Saturday game or the Arkansas Saturday or Sunday game? Thank you

Athensvol2007, do you have any tickets available for the Kentucky Saturday game or the Arkansas Saturday or Sunday game? Thank you
Don’t know this far out if I have a conflict yet. Friday’s are typically available cause I can’t get up there in time (except for Vandy, I’m taking off for that one). Saturday’s and Sunday’s are the games I can make it to but if something comes up and I have a conflict I’ll come back to you.
Bought season tickets for the UF series alone and then my 5 yr old niece decided she’d have a birthday party on her bday weekend. Some nerve she has.

Don’t know this far out if I have a conflict yet. Friday’s are typically available cause I can’t get up there in time (except for Vandy, I’m taking off for that one). Saturday’s and Sunday’s are the games I can make it to but if something comes up and I have a conflict I’ll come back to you.
Bought season tickets for the UF series alone and then my 5 yr old niece decided she’d have a birthday party on her bday weekend. Some nerve she has.

How dare she! Hahah. Ok I really appreciate it. Just let me know. Thanks again

Me and AthensVols talked and I wasn’t trying to pull a quick one on him like he thought lol. Just that my daughter might have practice tomorrow so if she does then I will sell the tickets he sold me for $30. I will not know until the morning and if not then my ass is going and get all buck wild on some Gators. Thanks again Athens. Some people want to steal money from others while you are a good one and sell for a price that everyone can enjoy.

Reactions: volfannga and txbo
If you sell them for more than the $15 you paid I won’t sell you again. I still have the originals in my wallet and I’ll send them to OJJ and void yours and reimburse you. I don’t sell them for a profit for a reason; I do it so others can enjoy the experience in this otherwise s****y year.
1051035F-7E40-45BB-A34F-226E8D66CD8D.gif1051035F-7E40-45BB-A34F-226E8D66CD8D.gif1051035F-7E40-45BB-A34F-226E8D66CD8D.gif

Reactions: volfannga
Can anyone hook me up with tickets next weekend?

And round trip airfare from Miami? First class preferable.

And a hotel?

And beers at the game?

Thanks in advance.

Oh, hookers and blow would be a nice touch.
What’s the closest FBO? I’ll come pick you up.

Can anyone hook me up with tickets next weekend?

And round trip airfare from Miami? First class preferable.

And a hotel?

And beers at the game?

Thanks in advance.

Oh, hookers and blow would be a nice touch.

can’t hook you up with the blow however I know a guy who knows some girls from the Katch and my cousins brother in law used to deal in some side hustle meth

can’t hook you up with the blow however I know a guy who knows some girls from the Katch and my cousins brother in law used to deal in some side hustle meth

for the record, if “big brother” is monitoring the baseball forum, I don’t know how to gain access to hookers or illicit drugs.......

Reactions: txbo
If you are not using the Friday Arky tickets please keep me in mind. That's the only game left on the schedule we can make. But I gotta tell you if Friday's FL game was the only one we make all year it was sweet.

VN Store

Back