@Souce

Yeas, tourons are erryware. Hope they leave soone two.

Thass what I figgerd. I'm headed for Idaho/Montana/Wyoming soon. I was hoping the hot weather and fahrs will keep some of them from clogging up the roads and rivers. Prolly not, tho......

Thass what I figgerd. I'm headed for Idaho/Montana/Wyoming soon. I was hoping the hot weather and fahrs will keep some of them from clogging up the roads and rivers. Prolly not, tho......
You are most correct... the roads will remain clogged. Hotter that he-w-l here for the last 3-4 weeks, and they keep coming. You need a reservation to get into Glacier Park... and I saw pictures of cars lined up for at least 3 miles waiting to get into the gate at Glacier Park. Its a mess. I am guessing Yellowstone is the same. If you get to my area, holler, and I will take you fishing on Flathead Lake... tourons are not out there.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83 and Danl
You are most correct... the roads will remain clogged. Hotter that he-w-l here for the last 3-4 weeks, and they keep coming. You need a reservation to get into Glacier Park... and I saw pictures of cars lined up for at least 3 miles waiting to get into the gate at Glacier Park. Its a mess. I am guessing Yellowstone is the same. If you get to my area, holler, and I will take you fishing on Flathead Lake... tourons are not out there.

Will do!

I don't think we'll get that far north. I know some smaller streams around Yallerstone that usually don't get a crowd. Just gotta hike a ways and that keeps most of'em away. I don't go in the park unless I'm passing through and then I'll go at O-Dark-Thirty.

A friend of mine had a summer house on Flathead for about 25 years. We really enjoyed visiting them when they were there. Beautiful place.

How's the new boat working out?

Will do!

I don't think we'll get that far north. I know some smaller streams around Yallerstone that usually don't get a crowd. Just gotta hike a ways and that keeps most of'em away. I don't go in the park unless I'm passing through and then I'll go at O-Dark-Thirty.

A friend of mine had a summer house on Flathead for about 25 years. We really enjoyed visiting them when they were there. Beautiful place.

How's the new boat working out?

Reactions: ArdentVol

VN Store

Back